[sezon 7] Spoilery bez komentowania!
Idź do strony Poprzedni  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Następny

Napisz nowy temat   Ten temat jest zablokowany bez możliwości zmiany postów lub pisania odpowiedzi    Strona Główna -> Spoilery
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Wiadomość Autor

Zacytuj zaznaczone Odpowiedz z cytatem

Global promo:

Link

Dodano 15 godzin 40 minut temu:

Więcej zdjęć promocyjnych 7x03:

Zdjęcia promocyjne 7x04:

Dodano 5 godzin 49 minut temu:

7x03 promo:

Link

PostWysłany: Wto 2:15, 28 Wrz 2010
DOMA
Lucky Number
Lucky Number

Pochwał: 78

Miasto: Poznań/Londyn
Powrót do góry

house-tv. magazine

http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/09/house-latest-from-tv-guide-magazine.html

PostWysłany: Wto 12:21, 28 Wrz 2010
janeczka85
Stomatolog
Stomatolog

Pochwał: 1
Ostrzeżeń: 1

Powrót do góry

House 7x03 Unwritten Promo #1

Link

PostWysłany: Wto 12:26, 28 Wrz 2010
Katarzyna
Laryngolog
Laryngolog

Pochwał: 3

Miasto: Katowice
Powrót do góry

Kolejne daty odcinków 7 sezonu

http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/09/house-season-7-air-schedule.html

PostWysłany: Wto 19:58, 28 Wrz 2010
janeczka85
Stomatolog
Stomatolog

Powrót do góry

Dodatkowe zdjęcia promocyjne 7x04:

PostWysłany: Sro 5:38, 29 Wrz 2010
DOMA
Lucky Number
Lucky Number

Powrót do góry

Spoilery od AusielloL:

Cytat:
Question: Can’t wait for Candice Bergen on House. What is her first encounter with House like? —Joel
Ausiello: He doesn’t know she’s Cuddy’s mom when they first meet, so I’m guessing it’s going to get awkward quick. BTW, two other notes about Candice: She arrives for Cuddy’s birthday, and her two episodes will be nonconsecutive.

Question: Should we read anything into Chase’s sexual overture to Thirteen on House last week? Was he really interested in her, or is it just a case of a horny single doctor? —Elizabeth
Ausiello: Let’s ask exec producer David Shore, shall we? David, should we read anything into Chase’s sexual overture to Thirteen on House last week? Was he really interested in her, or is it just a case of a horny single doctor? “If there is something more going on there, you won’t see it for a while,” he says, “because of Olivia [Wilde]‘s movie schedule [taking her off the canvas].”

Nie złączyły mi się posty, przepraszam :?

Dodano 1 godzin 14 minut temu:

7x03 kolejne promo:

Link

Dodano 15 godzin 33 minut temu:

7x03 sneak peeki :lol:

Link

Dodano 3 minut temu:

Link

Link

PostWysłany: Czw 22:34, 30 Wrz 2010
DOMA
Lucky Number
Lucky Number

Powrót do góry

TVGuide: wywiad z Lisą Edlestein http://www.housemd.info.pl/news/2170/tvguide-wywiad-z-lisa-edlestein.html

7x05 "Unplanned Parenthood" - informacja prasowa http://www.housemd.info.pl/news/2171/7x05-unplanned-parenthood-informacja-prasowa.html

Ask Ausiello: spoilery http://www.housemd.info.pl/news/2168/ask-ausiello-spoilery.html

PostWysłany: Sob 13:29, 02 Paź 2010
ToAr
(prze)Biegły Rewident
(prze)Biegły Rewident

Pochwał: 63

Powrót do góry

Kolejne promo:

Link

Global promo:

Link

PostWysłany: Sob 13:34, 02 Paź 2010
DOMA
Lucky Number
Lucky Number

Powrót do góry

foty 7.05

http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/10/house-episode-705-unplanned-parenthood_04.html oraz kolejne 2 zdjęcia do 7.04
http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/10/house-episode-704-massage-therapy.html

PostWysłany: Pon 8:17, 04 Paź 2010
janeczka85
Stomatolog
Stomatolog

Powrót do góry

Cytat:

With House's Thirteen MIA while Olivia Wilde shoots back-to-back films (she's expected to return to Princeton-Plainsboro before season's end), House has tapped Joan of Arcadia's Amber Tamblyn to fill the void as med student Martha M. Masters. "Considering how horrific House is to doctors, just imagine him being your first mentor," says exec producer Katie Jacobs. "Her first challenge is: Can she stay on House's team?"

It's Cuddy who "insists House hire a woman, because she feels there's way too much testosterone on the team," Lisa Edelstein says. "Cuddy picks Masters and sort of shoves her on House."

Amber's debut in Episode 6 finds Dr. Masters treating an underhanded political campaign manager (Heroes' Jack Coleman), who develops hepatitis C. "I'm the case of the week, so I worked with almost all the doctors, including Amber, who was fantastic," reports Jack. "I think people are going to love and relate to her role — a socially awkward kid who was always a little ahead of everyone else."

Jacobs says it's too soon to pair up Masters romantically, even with randy Dr. Chase (Jesse Spencer). Jesse agrees that they wouldn't be a good match. "She's too uptight for him and too much like what [ex-wife] Cameron [Jennifer Morrison] used to be," he says. "She comes in all wide-eyed and moralistic, and Chase loves watching House devour her. He takes her to the cleaners and it's hilarious."

By the way, Jennifer tells me she wishes Amber good luck in the role. But as for returning to House, Jennifer says she hasn't been in recent contact with anyone from the show. When she left, "they guaranteed me three more episodes — if they write them. So if they do, I'll, of course, make myself available," she says. (No easy task since she's now on CBS' How I Met Your Mother). "But if they decide not to, they still have to pay me."

źródło: TV Guide

Dodano 3 godzin 56 minut temu:

Od Ausiello:
Cytat:
The highly anticipated double date-themed episode of House finally airs tonight, and I’ve got five words for you: House. Cuddy. Wilson. Sam. Go-Karting. If that sounds like a recipe for disaster, well, it’s probably because it is. Check out an exclusive preview—featuring clips from the episode and slightly spoilery interviews with Hugh Laurie, Lisa Edelstein, Robery Sean Leonard, and Cynthia Watros—after the jump!

Link

Autor postu otrzymał pochwałę.

PostWysłany: Pon 20:15, 04 Paź 2010
DOMA
Lucky Number
Lucky Number

Powrót do góry

Informacje o 7x15:

Cytat:
We finished out on House for the xmas hiatus on 12/06, ep 15, one of the most ambitious eps we've ever done... and that's saying something..

Ep 15 of house will be spectacular... helmed by director @GregYaitanes we shot some amazing stuff... House the musical, House the sitcom..

A fifties stylized piece shot on plus X black and white stock... a zombie film sequence, you name it... all in ten days,,,

Couldn't have done this without the expertise of a director such as @GregYaitanes, was supercomplex, on the musical,

we shot over 134 shots on 4 cams in a single day,breathtaking, OH, i forgot, we shot a replication of the final scene in Butch Cassidy ...

Been using the 5D on every episode... wondered how we ever managed without it... gets you shots previously impossible...

PostWysłany: Nie 11:47, 26 Gru 2010
DOMA
Lucky Number
Lucky Number

Powrót do góry

7x15 BOMBSHELLS - info od Mii Michaels i Gale'a Tattersall'a

Cytat:
Episode 15 title: "Bombshells"

Locations:
Universal Studios:
- Stage 18: POTW's (?) House
- backlet: Church (Int. / Ext.)
- backlet: NJ Woods

Church? Wedding?/Funeral?

Also, Gale Tattersall (photography guy) said about ep. 15

Greg Yaitanes at the helm... going to be a great ep... many dreams, many genrés to emulate!!

Right now, my take would lean towards some sort of "nightmare" sequence as in the original "Oklahoma" and seen in so many other movies as well. I can see this being a "nightmare" or "hallucination" while someone is under anasthesia (Cuddy?) This would explain in part the Gale Tatersall comment about using several genres and it would also explain Hugh and Lisa involved in a dance sequence. Also it would account for that weird zombie-like make-up in the photo of the dancers.

# The scene Mia Michaels choregraphed is a CIRCUS scene. Which explains the different genres tattersale is talking about, and the weird costumes the dancers are wearing, and the broken dolls reference GY is talking about.

In addition, one of the dancers involved in House tweeted that she had bruises on her inner thighs from riding a tricycle...
The girl's name is Noelle Marsh. Here's her tweet: "Ditto!!! Is that weird?? RT @RyanlRamirez: Definitely have bruising on my inner thighs from riding a tricycle. Yeap."

After taking a good look at the mysterious picture of the patient on the O.R table I think it's a teenager, at the most. Like 13 or 14. Cuz the body is not very tall, compared to the length of the table...

here's my completely twited guess: maybe the POTW is Cuddy's sister kid. which is why she's in the ep. maybe the secret is that the little girl needs a blood transfusion or something and Cuddy offers to give it (bone merril) hence the patient's cap and the radiation outfits Foreman and Chase wear cuz to transplant bone merril you need to shut down the immune system first with radiation.

BUT!!!! and maybe that's the secret, Cuddy finds out that her sister is not her real biological sister or whatever, pick a family drama that would mirror the NON importance of Rachel being adopted, because you them the same, which would make House question himself about committing to her as a father figure....

Ok. Done! wow, I'm posting this from my phone so I can't proof read, sorry if there're lots of typos.. :)
anyway: CIRCUS! and maybe they're (dancers) part of the little girl's dream while she's high before, or during the operation, which could conveniently include Cuddy, as the cool auntie!

PostWysłany: Pon 16:47, 27 Gru 2010
AnEcZkA3370
Immunolog
Immunolog

Użytkownik zbanowany
Pochwał: 7

Powrót do góry

Link

PostWysłany: Wto 9:07, 28 Gru 2010
orco
Tłumacz

Pochwał: 28

Powrót do góry

Kilka animacji do nowego promo:)

Wiem, że to może powinno być gdzieś indziej, ale to tak a propos nowego spoilera:)

PostWysłany: Wto 9:55, 28 Gru 2010
AnEcZkA3370
Immunolog
Immunolog

Użytkownik zbanowany
Pochwał: 7

Powrót do góry

Link

PostWysłany: Sro 17:54, 29 Gru 2010
DOMA
Lucky Number
Lucky Number

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Ten temat jest zablokowany bez możliwości zmiany postów lub pisania odpowiedzi    Strona Główna -> Spoilery Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Idź do strony Poprzedni  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Następny
Strona 9 z 17

Skocz do: