[sezon 7] Spoilery bez komentowania!
Idź do strony Poprzedni  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Następny

Napisz nowy temat   Ten temat jest zablokowany bez możliwości zmiany postów lub pisania odpowiedzi    Strona Główna -> Spoilery
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Wiadomość Autor

Zacytuj zaznaczone Odpowiedz z cytatem

Cytat:
2 promo odcinka ''Larger than life''''

Link

Enjoy! :]

Dziadek Yogi i jego...;*-order Guśki
Guśka moja sis;* mój zÓy mały niecenzuralny pomocnik BuBu ;d
Moje ZÓe i Nikczemne Siostrzeńce Nutty Nettie i Max :D
''Do I have to tell the story
Of a thousand rainy days since we first met
It's a big enough umbrella
But it's always me that ends up getting wet''

PostWysłany: Sob 21:11, 01 Sty 2011
Nika603
Laryngolog
Laryngolog

Pochwał: 2

Miasto: Pszów
Powrót do góry

Link

„Książki są lustrem: widzisz w nich tylko to co, już masz w sobie.”

PostWysłany: Wto 14:00, 04 Sty 2011
Guśka_
Dziekan Medycyny
Dziekan Medycyny

Pochwał: 42

Miasto: Mrągowo
Powrót do góry

Cytat:
Olivia Wilde, gwiazda "Dr House’a", nie przesadzała w zapowiedziach, że zamierza odpocząć od serialu i zająć się na poważnie karierą aktorską. Ostatnio widzieliśmy ją w przeboju "Tron: Dziedzictwo", wkrótce pojawi się u boku Daniela Craiga w "Cowboys & Aliens", a tymczasem dołączyła do obsady "Welcome to People".

W dramacie rodzinnym "Welcome to People" Olivia Wilde wcieli się w postać dziewczyny biznesmena (Chris Pine). Po przyjeździe w rodzinne strony na pogrzeb ojca mężczyzna dowiaduje się podczas odczytywania testamentu, że… musi zaopiekować się siostrą-alkoholiczką (Elizabeth Banks) i jej dzieckiem, o których istnieniu nie miał dotąd pojęcia.

Autorami scenariusza projektu realizowanego dla wytwórni DreamWorks są Alex Kurtzman, Jody Lambert i Roberto Orci. Dla Kurtzmana, współtwórcy "Star Treka" i "Transformers", "Welcome to People" będzie reżyserskim debiutem. Produkcja filmu rozpocznie się w Los Angeles jeszcze w styczniu. "Welcome To People" wejdzie na ekrany kin prawdopodobnie w przyszłym roku.

Warto dodać, że oprócz "Welcome to People" Wilde wystąpi ponadto w komedii o zamianie ciał z Jasonem Batemanem i Ryanem Reynoldsem zatytułowanej "The Change-Up", satyrze "Butter" czy thrillerze kryminalnym "Kin". Powróci też na mały ekran do obsady serialu " Dr House ".
From Onet.pl

PostWysłany: Wto 16:14, 04 Sty 2011
Nika603
Laryngolog
Laryngolog

Powrót do góry

Ask Ausiello:

Cytat:
Question: When does Olivia Wilde return to House? —Joel
Ausiello: I believe her first episode back is 7.18.

PostWysłany: Sro 7:52, 05 Sty 2011
DOMA
Lucky Number
Lucky Number

Pochwał: 78

Miasto: Poznań/Londyn
Powrót do góry

Spoilery od Ausiello

Cytat:

Question: A while back you hinted that there would be two breakups this season on House. Were Wilson/Sam one of them? And, if so, can you ID Couple No. 2? —Jacob
Ausiello: Yes, Wilson/Sam were one of the two. I’m not going to spoil the other relationship that’s about to crater, but I will say this: I actually teased that there would be at least two breakups this season. The key words being at and least.
Question: When does Olivia Wilde return to House? —Joel
Ausiello: I believe her first episode back is 7.18.

Dodano 7 minut temu:

RT @Clicker For the 2nd straight year @HOUSEONFOX has won the Best TV Drama in the Best of Clicker Awards: http://bit.ly/dODIVq

Dodano 9 minut temu:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_uBiVbc8GM&feature=player_embedded

Autor postu otrzymał pochwałę.

PostWysłany: Sro 16:10, 05 Sty 2011
vampire235
Student medycyny
Student medycyny

Pochwał: 1

Miasto: KrK
Powrót do góry

7x09 sneak peek:
Exclusive House Video: Will Cuddy's Mom Put the Brakes on Huddy?

Cytat:
You don’t have to guess who’s coming to dinner — this sneak peek at the Jan. 17 House sit-down reveals not only that it’s Candice Bergen but that she’s gonna give ol’ Dr. Crankypants a taste of his own medicine. Hope you enjoy seeing Cuddy’s mom take on her boyfriend as much as, in the clip, Wilson most obviously does.

Link

źródło: http://tvline.com

edit:
Wywiad Kristin Dos Santos z Lisą Edelstein:
Cytat:
Talk about one mother of a House party.

Not only did House take home Favorite Television Drama at last night's People's Choice Awards, Hugh Laurie also scored a win, and Lisa Edelstein won her first major award for her flawless performance as Cuddy on the hit Fox drama. (Our professional commentary on all that? Woo to the freaking hoo! And you can quote that.)

To celebrate, we asked Lisa to tackle some burning Q's from fans...

For starters, and clearly much to the delight of all you "Huddy" fans, Lisa says she's been loving acting out the House and Cuddy romance this season, and hopes it keeps going strong. "It's been amazing," Lisa told us. "I've certainly had a lot more to do, and I've loved that...I love working with Hugh, and I've gotten to do that a lot. I just think it had to happen at some point. You can't just keep running around in circles. So now we'll move forward and see what happens from there, but I've really enjoyed the storyline."

So what about those other femmes fatale at Princeton-Plainsboro? While Olivia Wilde ("Thirteen") has been MIA for much of the season (maybe you caught her most recently in Tron?), Amber Tamblyn has stepped in to fill the void. "I adore Amber Tamblyn," Lisa says. "First of all, she's been acting since she was an embryo, and she's very bright, and she's very together, and she's hilariously funny...Really confident—a really self-confident young woman. Olivia, too—it's nice to be around such smart, confident, together young women."

As for the money Q—Will Olivia Wilde ever return as a series regular?—Lisa says, "I think she's still considered one [a series regular]. It's just that she's off being a movie star. Bye, Olivia. It was nice knowing you...She's coming back. She's coming back this year."

As for her big win last night, and the show's sweep, Lisa is about as grateful as grateful gets. "It's amazing. It's amazing! Because it's our audience, and I feel appreciated, and in fact I'm not acting in a vacuum. It's really great to be acknowledged by the people that watch the show."

źródło: eonline.com

Link

edit:
7x09 press release:
Cytat:
When a man puts his body on the line to save the life of a stranger who fell onto subway tracks, he miraculously emerges from the dramatic scene unscathed but suddenly collapses. Both the hospital and the town become captivated by the man's selfless deed, but as the team works to diagnose his symptoms, they discover that the hero's seemingly life-changing deed failed to break old habits. Meanwhile, House tries to avoid Cuddy's birthday dinner with her opinionated mother Arlene, and Taub draws unexpected attention when his face graces billboards advertising the hospital. As Taub and his wife reignite a physical relationship, Masters' outside perspective helps him realize that it's time to take action on his crumbling marriage.

Ostatnio zmieniony przez DOMA dnia Pią 21:25, 07 Sty 2011, w całości zmieniany 1 raz

PostWysłany: Sro 22:36, 05 Sty 2011
DOMA
Lucky Number
Lucky Number

Powrót do góry

7x09 "Larger Than Life" - informacja prasowa http://www.housemd.info.pl/news/2439/7x09-larger-than-life-informacja-prasowa.html

PostWysłany: Sob 14:14, 08 Sty 2011
ToAr
(prze)Biegły Rewident
(prze)Biegły Rewident

Pochwał: 63

Powrót do góry

Fragment rozmowy z Ethanem Hawkiem, przyjacielem RSL'a.

Cytat:
You and Robert were part of the "Dead Poets Society," Class of 1989. Do you have any plans, or hopes, of working together again?

EH: His show [TV's "House"] is about to end, and I said, "Let's get you at The New Group. What do you want to do when the TV thing is over?" So, hopefully, we'll get him. When we did "Dead Poet Society," he was the greatest actor I'd ever met, and he still is. I love that guy. I'd love nothing more than to direct him in a Tom Stoppard play where he could blow everybody away. I know what he is capable of. Did you ever see him in The Invention of Love? That guy deserved the Tony for that. I know he got it, but he deserved it.

PostWysłany: Nie 12:51, 09 Sty 2011
DOMA
Lucky Number
Lucky Number

Powrót do góry

Cuddy trzyma tabletki owinięte wstążką... :shock:
czyżby oryginalny prezent od House'a? :D

Zdjęcie pochodzi ze strony http://www.drhouse-forum.de

/zdjęcie zmniejszyłam. Przypominam, że do spekulacji przeznaczony jest inny temat:
http://forum.housemd.info.pl/dyskusje-nad-spoilerami-t1882-1245.html
Pozdrawiam, Doma ;)

PostWysłany: Pon 17:13, 10 Sty 2011
flower
Rezydent
Rezydent

Powrót do góry

Zdjęcia promocyjne 7x09:

Zdjęcia promocyjne 7x10:

Dodano 17 godzin 7 minut temu:

Global promo:

Link

edit:
House ladies- spoilery od Kristin:

Cytat:
Absolutely, if David Shore has his way. When asked if Amber will replace Olivia Wilde, who has been off shooting movies for most of the current season, the smarty-pants boss man says: "I love Amber Tamblyn. I would love to work with her and I'd love to continue to work with her. Whether or not she wants to work with us or not...She's great. She's great and it's been fun working with her."

"Very strong emotional feelings, very intimate feelings from David Shore!" Amber jabbed back playfully at the EP. Behind the scenes, it seems the new girl at Princeton-Plainsboro is fitting right in with the cast. "I was actually BBMing Omar [Epps] all the way over here!" Amber says on how close they've become.

While the jury's still out on whether Olivia will be a part of House after this season, Peter Jacobson (Taub) says fans shouldn't put too much credence in rumors that her character Thirteen will be killed off when she returns this spring. "I think it would be outrageous to think that she is going to die. I can't really say anything for sure because they are very good at keeping things secret over there in the House writers' office. But you will see Olivia—and I think it will be a good thing to see her."

Maybe not such a welcome visitor? The woman who will serve as a roadblock to House and Cuddy's current romance. Lisa Edelstein teases, "Cuddy's mother comes into town. So that's going to stir a few things up, which will be a lot of fun." She adds that House and Cuddy's mom will certainly not get along very well, which makes things very hard on Cuddy. "They definitely are both very strong personalities!" she says with a laugh.

And Jacobson gives this hilarious/interesting tease, which sure sounds reminiscent of Peter Facinelli's storyline last season on Nurse Jackie—but you better believe it's different: "Taub becomes briefly the face of Princeton-Plainsboro. I'll leave it at that—and I said briefly." So he's either driving home the point that it's a short-lived storyline, or Taub is gonna sport some boxer-briefs? Awesome!

PostWysłany: Wto 19:34, 11 Sty 2011
DOMA
Lucky Number
Lucky Number

Powrót do góry

Informacje o odcinku 10 serii 7 z Tv Guide:

Cytat:
House and the team try to link symptoms of a teenage military recruit and his drill sergeant (Sasha Roiz); House secretly helps Cuddy's daughter get into a prestigious preschool; someone posted a disparaging photo of Chase on a social-networking site.

Dodano 53 sekund temu:

http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/01/poll-latest-from-kristin-which-tv-fan.html

Dodano 59 sekund temu:

Cytat:
The episode 16 will be called "Out of the chute"

PostWysłany: Czw 16:27, 13 Sty 2011
Nika603
Laryngolog
Laryngolog

Powrót do góry

Amber Tamblyn opuszcza serial
http://www.tvline.com/2011/01/house-amber-tamblyn-exit/

Tekst z TVGuide odnośnie kolejnego sezonu:

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Biz-Fox-Press-1027580.aspx

W chwili obecnej nie zostały podjęte negocjacje między producentem NBC Universal a FOX-em (a kontrakt kończy się w tym roku). Ponieważ House obecnie przynosi straty, a nie zyski (jest za drogi w stosunku do wyników oglądalności) FOX (który i tak jest w kiepskiej sytuacji finansowej) ma dużą zagwostkę z tym, czy warto się bić o dalsze prawa do emisji. Porażka Lone Stara oraz obecnie L2M pokazują, że House nie potrafi wylansować żadnego innego show "na plecach" co czyni go tym mniej opłacalnym. Z drugiej strony na jednosezonową emisję może skusić się NBC (szczególnie, że nie błyszczy serialami obecnie; choć powyższy link zawiera sugestie, że raczej to niemożliwe). Tak więc, choć pewnie finalnie S8 będzie nakręcony - przynajmniej ja tak myślę - (może krótszy?, może dopiero od styczniowego sezonu?) , to możliwe, że tym razem będzie emitowała go inna stacja (NBC) i mogą w nim zajść rewolucyjne zmiany w stosunku do obecnego i poprzedniego sezonu. A powodem może być zmiana producenta, o czym poniżej.

http://www.deadline.com/2011/01/rockford-files-closed-for-now-at-nbc/

i fragment z tego tekstu (który generalnie głosi, że zostały wstrzymane pracę nad nową produkcją Shore, która od dwóch lat nie może dojść do skutku, ale ciągle dostaje swoje "drugie szanse"):

Cytat:
David Shore couldn't write a new script because he unexpectedly had to devote his entire attention to his Fox series House. The veteran Fox medical drama had planned an ambitious multi-episode arc featuring Dr. House on the road, which was a brainchild of executive producer Katie Jacobs. But when the arc was scrapped in advanced stages, Shore had to jump in and help re-break stories for a significant portion of the season, which also recently grew larger with an order for one additional episode by Fox.

Wynika z tego, że fotki z plaży i spoilery o pościgach na motorze oraz tym, jak House gubi spodnie w klubie... itd były faktycznie częścią premiery S7, z której zrezygnowano. Był to pomysł KJ i miało to mięć formę całego arcu o przygodach House i Cuddy poza szpitalem w trakcie ich eskapady motocyklowej. Niepodziewanie jednak pomysł KJ upadł, a do roli głównego producenta wrócił DS i to on jest autorem obecnego sezonu (to też wyjaśnia dlaczego ściągnięto Egan do napisania premiery, pomimo, że Egan zrezygnowała z House w poprzednim sezonie).

Coś mi się zdaje, że przy takim obrocie spraw, KJ będzie wkrótce twórczo rozwijać swoje talenta poza Housem.

Dodano 2 minut temu:

A tu znowu piszą co innego co do 8 sezonu:

http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/2011/01/fox-expects-bones-and-house-back-next-season-pending-negotiations.html

PostWysłany: Pią 11:04, 14 Sty 2011
vampire235
Student medycyny
Student medycyny

Powrót do góry

Doma nie miała kiedy wrzucić ; (

Link

Link

Link

„Książki są lustrem: widzisz w nich tylko to co, już masz w sobie.”

PostWysłany: Pią 13:57, 14 Sty 2011
Guśka_
Dziekan Medycyny
Dziekan Medycyny

Pochwał: 42

Miasto: Mrągowo
Powrót do góry

Wg info z twittera GY będzie 23 odc. 7 sezonu.
Cytat:
EXCLUSIVE: NBC's reboot of The Rockford Files is not going forward, at least not for the current development season. The decision was made after writer David Shore couldn't write a new script because he unexpectedly had to devote his entire attention to his Fox series House. The veteran Fox medical drama had planned an ambitious multi-episode arc featuring Dr. House on the road, which was a brainchild of executive producer Katie Jacobs. But when the arc was scrapped in advanced stages, Shore had to jump in and help re-break stories for a significant portion of the season, which also recently grew larger with an order for one additional episode by Fox. With Shore not being able to focus on Rockford Files, the project has been shelved. It is possible for the idea to be revisited next season if new NBC programming chief Bob Greenblatt is interested. The Rockford Files remake originated last development season at Universal Media Studios and Steve Carell's studio-based Carousel. (UMS also produces House, which probably made things easier.) The reboot, written and executive produced by Shore, was picked up to pilot but didn't make the cut for a series order in May. It was subsequently put in re-development, with Peter Berg and Sarah Aubrey’s Film 44 joining in the summer as a co-production entity.
http://www.deadline.com/2011/01/rockford-files-closed-for-now-at-nbc/

Bones & House - Fox Has High Hopes for Bones Season 7 & House Season 8
http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/01/bones-house-fox-has-high-hopes-for.html

z twittera Locations HollywoodCytat:
"House" for the first time this year will be on location next week (mid-week) filming Ep. 7016 'Out of the Chute'.

PostWysłany: Pią 14:51, 14 Sty 2011
vampire235
Student medycyny
Student medycyny

Powrót do góry

Od Ausiello:

Cytat:

Rumors of Thirteen’s imminent death have been greatly exaggerated.

Amidst deafening buzz that Olivia Wilde’s ailing alter ego will succumb to Huntington’s disease when she resurfaces later this season, series creator David Shore tells me that his plans for the actress extend beyond this season. This comes as Wilde’s movie has taken off during her time away from the Fox smash (during which she shot several films, including the big-budget sci-fi Western Cowboys & Aliens).

“That was kind of [our] plan: let her go away, become a giant movie star, and then she would come back and bring [all her new fans] with her,” says Shore with a laugh.

Although Shore has every expectation that Wilde will be return next fall, he concedes, “We’ll have to continue to work around her schedule a little bit. But it would be a crying shame for us to let her get away at this point. We’ve been very good to her and we’d like a little bit of it back.”

Regarding her much-speculated-about comeback this spring, Shore hints that “We have something very cool in mind. We’re writing an episode built largely around her return. I know [fans] are speculating about what happened to her during her absence, and I don’t want to rule anything out.

PostWysłany: Sob 10:08, 15 Sty 2011
DOMA
Lucky Number
Lucky Number

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Ten temat jest zablokowany bez możliwości zmiany postów lub pisania odpowiedzi    Strona Główna -> Spoilery Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Idź do strony Poprzedni  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Następny
Strona 10 z 17

Skocz do: