[sezon 7] Spoilery bez komentowania!
Idź do strony Poprzedni  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Następny

Napisz nowy temat   Ten temat jest zablokowany bez możliwości zmiany postów lub pisania odpowiedzi    Strona Główna -> Spoilery
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Wiadomość Autor

Zacytuj zaznaczone Odpowiedz z cytatem

Link

„Książki są lustrem: widzisz w nich tylko to co, już masz w sobie.”

PostWysłany: Sob 11:02, 15 Sty 2011
Guśka_
Dziekan Medycyny
Dziekan Medycyny

Pochwał: 42

Miasto: Mrągowo
Powrót do góry

Spojler:

House Romance Crisis: Can 'Huddy' Survive?

Cytat:
Hugh Laurie had just one concern when House decided to finally pull the trigger at the end of last season and launch into a full-on, non-hallucinated House/Cuddy romance: “Just don’t mess it up.”

“That’s my No. 1 anxiety with every scene we do, every script,” Laurie tells TVLine. “In a funny way, I care much less about what we do than how we do it – which is my job, the executing part. What matters is that we get the tone right: Is this true and believable, and will it resonate with people?”

Exclusive House Video: Will Cuddy’s Mom Put the Brakes on Huddy?

Viewers of course found themselves in the position of “Be careful what you wish for” when House decided to brave this path. After all, would the show’s main character lose the gruff edge that distinguishes him from any other TV doc?

“The one thing we did well is keep House and Cuddy House and Cuddy,” says series creator David Shore. “There’s a real tendency, when you throw people into a relationship, to have the characters change. They start becoming happy or something.”

But House and Cuddy, after realizing very early on that they were being tempted to change their ways, have instead maintained the prickly banter that made fans root for them in the first place.

“What I’ve enjoyed about this is keeping them just as at odds and antagonistic and annoyed with each other as they always were,” says Shore, “but sleeping together at the same time.”

House Exclusive: Amber Tamblyn Checks Out

The writers’ success in spinning this story, and peppering it with enough combative relationship moments, has pleased both Laurie and his leading lady. “I’ve been having a great time doing it,” Lisa Edelstein tells us with a huge smile.

Adds Laurie, “The audience has invested so much over the last seven years, we owe it to them to do something that is true to both of the characters.”

House Exclusive: Thirteen’s Fate Revealed!

But can Huddy survive the long haul? Or could events kicking off this Monday with the arrival of Candice Bergen as Cuddy’s mother, followed by Paula Marshall (Gary Unmarried) as Cuddy’s sister, begin to quake the already shaky ground on which this relationship stands?

“The mother and the sister, these are things we all have to negotiate in relationships, aren’t they?” Laurie notes with a chuckle. “Sometimes these are welcome intrusions… and sometimes less so.”

At the very least, the influx of Cuddy kin will make for great TV. “They’re certainly welcome and entertaining, I can tell you that,” Laurie shares. “Candice Bergen is excellent, absolutely excellent.”

Perhaps too much so. The buzz is that a House/Cuddy break-up could be on the horizon. Should a split comes to pass, you have to suspect that things will get, um, difficult in the halls of Princeton-Plainsboro.

And that begs the question: Can Fox’s hit medical drama keep both House and Cuddy around if their romance does go down in flames? “I certainly hope so!” says Edelstein. “I certainly hope so.”

PostWysłany: Sob 19:45, 15 Sty 2011
AnEcZkA3370
Immunolog
Immunolog

Użytkownik zbanowany
Pochwał: 7
Ostrzeżeń: 1

Powrót do góry

Wywiady z TCA:

Link

Link

Dodano 7 godzin 33 minut temu:

Promo z nowymi fragmentami:

Link

edit:

Link

PostWysłany: Nie 23:40, 16 Sty 2011
DOMA
Lucky Number
Lucky Number

Pochwał: 78

Miasto: Poznań/Londyn
Powrót do góry

Oraz zdjęcia HQ do od. 7x09 http://klizma.com/1/9
Sneek peek do odcinka 7x10 http://bit.ly/fbPWdj

Dodano 3 godzin 31 minut temu:

Link

PostWysłany: Wto 3:11, 18 Sty 2011
Guśka_
Dziekan Medycyny
Dziekan Medycyny

Powrót do góry

7x10 promo:

Link

PostWysłany: Wto 3:13, 18 Sty 2011
DOMA
Lucky Number
Lucky Number

Powrót do góry

Od Ausiello:

Cytat:
Question: What can you tell us about Episode 15 of House? I’ve seen a lot of stuff on Twitter from producers @GregYaitanes and @SaraHess, and even @MMRAW about some epic stuff: dance sequences, zombies…. What is going on?! —Reana

Ausiello: You wouldn’t believe me if I told you. You might, however, believe Hugh Laurie. “It contains some ingredients that we have not seen before on House — or many other television shows — for quite some time,” he teases. “It’s quite a trip. It’s a viewing trip but it’s also a trip trip. I haven’t seen the result of it yet, but I have the utmost confidence [in our producers]. I go where they point me. I’m a willing passenger on this journey.”

Question: Should we be nervous that Fox hasn’t renewed House for next season? —Joel

Ausiello: As coincidence would have it, I asked showrunners David Shore and Katie Jacobs exactly that question when I chatted them up at Fox’s press tour party. “I’m not worried about it,” said Shore, whose deal with House producer NBC Universal is up for renewal at season’s end. Jacobs seconded that emotion. “I can’t imagine it not coming back,” she said, adding that she’s still thinking up ways to extend the franchise when the day does come that the show ends. “I once thought of a Three’s Company kind of spinoff with Wilson, Cuddy and House,” she admitted. “I don’t think that will happen. But I have thought about it.”

Question: Is there any possibility of Jennifer Morrison returning to House this season? —Isabela

Ausiello: The possibility definitely exists, but Shore says there’s “nothing in the works at this time.”

Dodano 15 godzin 51 minut temu:

Zdjęcie promocyjne 7x10:

Dodano 8 godzin 5 minut temu:

Reszta zdjęć promocyjnych:

7x10 sneak peeki:

Link

Link

Link

Link

edit:
Fragment z Q/A z Lisą E:
Cytat:
Q: Are you getting to do more outside the hospital this year?

LE: There’s one big episode that has a lot of outer hospital stuff, yeah.

źródło: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/journalists/robert-webb/8274987/There-I-was-looking-cool-and-busily-ignoring-Hugh-Laurie.html

PostWysłany: Czw 7:39, 20 Sty 2011
DOMA
Lucky Number
Lucky Number

Powrót do góry

Dziękuję ze strony KAtie Jacobs, Davide'a Shore'a, Lisy Edelstein, Hugh Lauriego i Roberta Seana Leonarda, który by, ale wyszedł z People Choice Awards 2011!

Link

Dodano 14 godzin 35 minut temu:

W poniedziałek - 24.01.2011 nowy wywiad z Lisą - Starry Constellation Magazine!

PostWysłany: Nie 0:12, 23 Sty 2011
AnEcZkA3370
Immunolog
Immunolog

Użytkownik zbanowany

Powrót do góry

7x11 press release:

Cytat:
FAMILY TIES CAUSE A CONFLICT OF INTEREST ON AN ALL-NEW “HOUSE” MONDAY, FEBRUARY 7, ON FOX

Candice Bergen (“Boston Legal”) and Paula Marshall (“Gary Unmarried”) Guest-Star

Cuddy’s mother, Arlene (guest star Bergen), is admitted to Princeton Plansboro after complaining about unusual symptoms, but stubborn Arlene insists that House be removed from the case, forcing House to come up with non-conventional – and illegal – means to treat his patient. House instructs his team to follow his lead, and they discover details in Arlene’s personal life that she kept secret from Cuddy and her sister Lucinda (guest star Marshall). Meanwhile, Taub’s ex-wife, Rachel, puts him in contact with her brother who hires Taub to work a job on the side in exchange for much-needed income, which winds up taking a physical and emotional toll on him. Later, Cuddy places her trust in House to ensure that her mother receives the proper medical treatment, leading “by the book” medical student Masters to reevaluate her responsibility to practice within a code of ethics and to follow her boss’ orders in the all-new “Family Practice” episode of HOUSE airing Thursday, Feb. 7

Dodano 2 godzin 57 minut temu:

7x11 sneak peek:

Link

Dodano 32 minut temu:

7x11 promo:

Link

PostWysłany: Wto 3:11, 25 Sty 2011
DOMA
Lucky Number
Lucky Number

Powrót do góry

Zdjęcie Cuddy z epa 7x11

I opis odcinka

Cytat:
And the PR we already had:

Cuddy's mother, Arlene, is admitted to Princeton Plansboro after complaining about unusual symptoms, but stubborn Arlene insists that House be removed from the case, forcing House to come up with non-conventional - and illegal - means to treat his patient. House instructs his team to follow his lead, and they discover details in Arlene's personal life that she kept secret from Cuddy and her sister Lucinda. Meanwhile, Taub's ex-wife, Rachel, puts him in contact with her brother who hires Taub to work a job on the side in exchange for much-needed income, which winds up taking a physical and emotional toll on him. Later, Cuddy places her trust in House to ensure that her mother receives the proper medical treatment, leading "by the book" medical student Masters to reevaluate her responsibility to practice within a code of ethics and to follow her boss' orders.

PostWysłany: Wto 19:00, 25 Sty 2011
Guśka_
Dziekan Medycyny
Dziekan Medycyny

Powrót do góry

Od Ausiello:

Cytat:
Question: House fans are worried about all these Huddy breakup rumors swirling around the show. Got any good news to cheer us up? —Erin
Ausiello: I’ve got potentially good news, which may or may not be related to Huddy: Wedding bells will ring at or near season’s end.

Sneak peeki:

Link

Link

Link

PostWysłany: Sro 7:46, 26 Sty 2011
DOMA
Lucky Number
Lucky Number

Powrót do góry

7x11 Family Practice - zdjęcia.

Takiego dramatu nikt się nie spodziewa!

Narzekacie, że ostatnio w "Housie" niewiele się dzieje? Brak wam emocji i zwrotów akcji? To poczekajcie jeszcze dwa tygodnie. Wtedy to widzów i (przede wszystkim) bohaterów, czeka prawdziwy dramat. Ktoś bliski stanie oko w oko ze śmiercią. Czy przeżyje? Oto jest pytanie...

Tym kimś będzie niedawno wprowadzona do serialu matka Cuddy - grana przez Candice Bergen - Arlene. Kobieta zostanie przyjęta na oddział szpitala Princeton Plainsboro, ponieważ będzie skarżyć się na dziwne, niepokojące objawy.

Jaka jest matka Cuddy już wiemy: uparta, trudna, nie umiejąca utrzymać języka za zębami. Jaki jest House również wiemy. Wiemy też, że tych dwoje nie przypadło sobie zbytnio do gustu, choć zgodzili się na pewien kompromis (dla dobra Cuddy). Jednak, kiedy Arlene zachoruje, nie będzie chciała żeby zajął się nią House i poprosi o wykluczenie go ze "sprawy". Problem w tym, że tylko House będzie w stanie jej pomóc. I żeby to zrobić posunie się do nie koniecznie legalnych sposobów. Właściwie, żeby uratować matkę kobiety, którą kocha, House będzie musiał złamać wszystkie obowiązujące zasady.

Na dodatek śledztwo w sprawie Arlene ujawni fakty z jej życia, które skrywała przed Cuddy i swoją drugą córką - Lucindą...

Żródło: http://www.housemd.info.pl/news/2498/takiego-dramatu-nikt-sie-nie-spodziewa.html

PostWysłany: Sro 9:46, 26 Sty 2011
anola
Rezydent
Rezydent

Pochwał: 17

Powrót do góry

Q/A z Amber i Omarem:

Link

PostWysłany: Pią 7:07, 28 Sty 2011
DOMA
Lucky Number
Lucky Number

Powrót do góry

lista odcinków z datami :http://www.iimmgg.com/image/06e17728dd106afa7a9feb2f2d4d9e7b

"Jaki ból sprawia uświadomienie sobie nicości i błahości celu naszych oczekiwań, gdy zostają wreszcie spełnione! Lepiej jest jest czekać, spodziewając się rzeczy nieosiągalnych nawet, niż mieć wiedzę, że się posiada nikły zaledwie cień dawnych pragnień"

PostWysłany: Pią 17:03, 28 Sty 2011
diabelek91
Lekarz rodzinny
Lekarz rodzinny

Pochwał: 4

Miasto: Pionki
Powrót do góry

Znany tytuł 7x17 http://www.housemd.info.pl/news/2512/znany-tytul-7x17.html

PostWysłany: Pią 18:37, 28 Sty 2011
ToAr
(prze)Biegły Rewident
(prze)Biegły Rewident

Pochwał: 63

Powrót do góry

Miejsce kręcenia 7X17!

The Alhambra - Ext. Hospital Parking Lot

Monster Truck-Action in Episode 7x17
House is filming in the Cheviot Hills in LA on tuesday and a Monster Truck rigging lot later the day
Cheviot Hills location is for a "Middle Class House"

PostWysłany: Pią 21:56, 28 Sty 2011
AnEcZkA3370
Immunolog
Immunolog

Użytkownik zbanowany

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Ten temat jest zablokowany bez możliwości zmiany postów lub pisania odpowiedzi    Strona Główna -> Spoilery Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Idź do strony Poprzedni  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Następny
Strona 11 z 17

Skocz do: