[sezon 7] Spoilery bez komentowania!
Idź do strony Poprzedni  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Następny

Napisz nowy temat   Ten temat jest zablokowany bez możliwości zmiany postów lub pisania odpowiedzi    Strona Główna -> Spoilery
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Wiadomość Autor

Zacytuj zaznaczone Odpowiedz z cytatem

House 7x12 “You Must Remember This”

Cytat:
When a waitress (guest star Tina Holmes) with a perfect memory suffers temporary paralysis, her older sister (guest star Claire Rankin) visits her in the hospital, which triggers high stress levels and even more health complications. The patient’s sharp memory proves detrimental when a grudge she’s been holding against her sibling gets in the way of receiving proper medical treatment, and Masters discovers that patching a broken sisterhood may prove to be more complex than diagnosing the patient. Meanwhile, Foreman (Omar Epps) volunteers to help Taub (Peter Jacobson) prepare for a medical examination, while House, determined to help Wilson (Robert Sean Leonard) get back in the dating scene, discovers Wilson’s secret new companion.

House 7x13 “Two Stories”

Cytat:
House participates in a school’s Career Day and breaks a few rules by sharing explicit medical stories. Waiting outside the principal’s office, he meets two fifth-grade students (guest stars Austin Michael Coleman and Haley Pullos) who assess House’s relationship woes and try to help him understand how his selfish antics get in the way of showing Cuddy how he really feels.

House 7x14 “Recession Proof”

Cytat:
A patient (guest star Adrian LaTourelle) is admitted after breaking out in a severe rash triggered by caustic chemical exposure at his blue-collar job. As the team treats him, they discover that he has led his wife (guest star Ashley Jones) to believe that he is still maintaining his once-lucrative real estate career. Meanwhile, Cuddy is honored with an award and needs House to be at the charity event for support, but his attendance is threatened when his patient’s battle to survive forces him to question his practice and his own happiness, and Chase (Jesse Spencer) and Masters teach each other a lesson in forging meaningful personal and professional relationships.

PostWysłany: Pon 16:54, 31 Sty 2011
AnEcZkA3370
Immunolog
Immunolog

Użytkownik zbanowany
Pochwał: 7
Ostrzeżeń: 1

Powrót do góry

7x12 "You Must Remember This" - informacja prasowa http://www.housemd.info.pl/news/2520/7x12-you-must-remember-this-informacja-prasowa.html

7x13 "Two Stories" - informacja prasowa http://www.housemd.info.pl/news/2521/7x13-two-stories-informacja-prasowa.html

7x14 "Recession Proof" - informacja prasowa http://www.housemd.info.pl/news/2522/7x14-recession-proof-informacja-prasowa.html

PostWysłany: Pon 22:15, 31 Sty 2011
ToAr
(prze)Biegły Rewident
(prze)Biegły Rewident

Pochwał: 63

Powrót do góry

Zdjęcia promocyjne 7x12:
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

PostWysłany: Wto 3:31, 01 Lut 2011
DOMA
Lucky Number
Lucky Number

Pochwał: 78

Miasto: Poznań/Londyn
Powrót do góry

House - Episode 7.11 - Family Practice - Promo 02.

Link

PostWysłany: Wto 11:38, 01 Lut 2011
anola
Rezydent
Rezydent

Pochwał: 17

Powrót do góry

7x11 "Family Practice" - promo #03 http://www.housemd.info.pl/news/2526/7x11-family-practice-promo-03.html

PostWysłany: Wto 16:12, 01 Lut 2011
ToAr
(prze)Biegły Rewident
(prze)Biegły Rewident

Powrót do góry

Od Ausiello:

Cytat:
Question: House scoop? —Crystal

Ausiello: The POTW in Monday’s episode is none other than Cuddy’s mom (a.k.a. Candice Bergen). But that’s not the interesting part. This is the interesting part: Taub and Martha discover a skeleton (or two) in her closet when they canvas her home looking for medical clues, and one of ‘em is pretty juicy. As the case evolves, House puts Cuddy in the worst possible position, compelling her to go along with one of his most extreme (read: crazy-unethical) plans ever. Meanwhile, facing divorce and hurting for cash, Taub considers a job offer from [spoiler alert].

PostWysłany: Sro 11:30, 02 Lut 2011
DOMA
Lucky Number
Lucky Number

Powrót do góry

IWFC

Cytat:
7x18 - "The Dig"

Locations (8-9 Feb):
Disney's Oak Ranch
- Moonshine Meadow -> Ext. Field
- Residential Street -> Ext. Suburban House
- Golden Oak Hall -> Int. Taubs, Int. Fish Shack
- Parking Lot -> Ext. Parking Lot

Nowe zdjęcie promocyjne od "You must remember this"

Informacja od Grega Yaitanesa
Cytat:
"just finished the read through for the 150th episode of [H]ouse. in other news it was fun running into @oliviawilde at the... mall."

Dodano 1 minut temu:

“House” - Family Practice

Cytat:
House starts up February by delivering the most intense episode of season seven yet. When Cuddy’s (Lisa Edelstein) mother Arlene (Candice Bergen) gets sick, Cuddy demands that House (Hugh Laurie) takes the case which ensures chaos. Will the brilliant diagnostician solve the case and save his mother in law? Can he be the kind of support Cuddy wants in dealing with this health crisis in her family? How is the team affected by this peculiar and personal case?

House’s promos are often misleading. Add that to the sneak peeks. The speculations are overflowing about an idea House has in one of the short clips released by FOX when the key to Arlene’s condition is actually in another one.

Spoiler alert: Here are a few examples of what can be expected in “Family Practice:”

One of House’s MVP is MIA during the whole episode.

It seems that Gregory House and Arlene Cuddy share more than a strong love for Lisa Cuddy. They are witty and sarcastic in a very similar way. One might recall House’s line to Cuddy “that top makes you look like an Afghani prostitute” back in season four “No More Mister Nice Guy.” Now it’s Arlene’s turn to spare a sexist comment to one of her daughters blurting out “If you’re going to dress like an Italian hooker, at least let it be THIS YEAR’s Italian hooker.”

Cuddy fans and fashionistas, get ready to see how and where the Dean of Medicine gets her much talked about outfits. It might involve the Chordettes’ “Mr. Sandman” and some bubbles.

Some interesting ‘family’ pictures of the Cuddy ladies surface while the team searches Arlene’s house. One enlightens us straight away about the type of relationship between the three women in the Cuddy family while the other set of photos exposes Arlene’s secret life.

We finally get a ruling on the correct name of Cuddy’s sister.

Guess who is shamelessly called a ‘schmuck’ and a ‘goy’ while someone else is named the ‘Truth Fairy’ rightfully so.

Hugh Laurie’s comedy past makes two funny cameos during a couple of scenes with the team.

At some point, bodily fluids not belonging to the patient make a statement about the emotional distress of two characters.

Despite her fears and doubts, Masters (Amber Tamblyn) stays true to herself when she shows a tremendous amount of courage and selflessness throughout the unravelling of House and Cuddy’s actions.

The way the Cuddy family works speaks volume about who Cuddy is, where’s she’s coming from and why she feels such a connection to House.

House stops at nothing to cure Cuddy’s mom, his girlfriend/boss actively enabling him every step of the way while going unusually overboard herself.

Detached at first, House makes this case very personal when he watches Cuddy surrender to her mother.

“Family Practice” focuses on Cuddy’s relationship with her mom and by extension her sister, and if House is able to help Cuddy the way she needs. Will House and Cuddy, emotionally invested, manage to make rational decisions or is this going to be a giant disaster?

Find out when House kicks off February sweeps with a new episode this Monday on FOX.

PostWysłany: Czw 11:19, 03 Lut 2011
AnEcZkA3370
Immunolog
Immunolog

Użytkownik zbanowany

Powrót do góry

Lisa Edelstein: telefoniczny wywiad http://www.housemd.info.pl/news/2537/lisa-edelstein-telefoniczny-wywiad.html

7x11 "Family Practice" - spoilery http://www.housemd.info.pl/news/2534/7x11-family-practice-spoilery.html

7x11 "Family Practice" - promo #04 http://www.housemd.info.pl/news/2532/7x11-family-practice-promo-04.html

Dodano 7 godzin 10 minut temu:

7x11 "Family Practice" - promo #05 http://www.housemd.info.pl/news/2542/7x11-family-practice-promo-05.html

PostWysłany: Czw 20:42, 03 Lut 2011
ToAr
(prze)Biegły Rewident
(prze)Biegły Rewident

Powrót do góry

Cytat:
HOUSE’: MUSICAL NUMBERS? WESTERNS? YUP.

Picture this: House and Cuddy in western gear a la Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid. Robert Sean Leonard’s Wilson hanging out in a sitcom-style version of House’s apartment as a laugh track pipes in. A musical number choreographed by So You Think You Can Dance‘s Mia Michaels. A horror movie (with zombies!). And a classic black-and-white movie. Sound like the craziest episode of House ever? Executive producer Greg Yaitanes explains.

“Within those dreams, the story of what [the team is] going through is being told in [the dreams] throughout the episode,” he says. “It just allowed us to [tell the] message of this great story between them and let the fans participate in a new way.” Very new, indeed. But definitely worth watching if you’re a Cuddy fan. In fact, it’s required watching if you’re a Cuddy fan. “If you’re enjoying their storyline, this is going to be a very important episode,” Yaitanes teases of the likely “polarizing” episode. “I think people will love or hate us for it, but I just think there’s some incredible work there that was done. Liz [Friedman] wrote an amazing script, and I think everybody really shines in a big way,” he says.

I begged him for more, but all I got was: “The musical is… I don’t think anyone will have seen something like that on television before.”

Excited yet?

źródło: EW

PostWysłany: Pią 15:58, 04 Lut 2011
DOMA
Lucky Number
Lucky Number

Powrót do góry

Cytat:
‘House’ exec teases dream episode

The executive producer of House has revealed that a future episode will feature several dream sequences.

Greg Yaitanes told Entertainment Weekly that the instalment will feature scenes in the style of a Western, a musical, a sitcom, a horror movie and a black-and-white film.

“Within those dreams, the story of what [the team is] going through is being told… throughout the episode,” he explained. “It just allowed us to [tell the] message of this great story between them and let the fans participate in a new way.”

Yaitanes admitted that the gimmick is likely to be “polarising” amongst the show’s loyal viewers.

“I think people will love or hate us for it, but I just think there’s some incredible work there that was done,” he insisted. “The musical is [unlike anything] anyone will have seen… on television before.”

He added that that the instalment will be “a very important episode” for the relationship between House (Hugh Laurie) and Cuddy (Lisa Edelstein).

“If you’re enjoying their storyline, this is going to be a very important episode,” he said. “Liz [Friedman] wrote an amazing script, and I think everybody really shines in a big way.”

PostWysłany: Pią 20:37, 04 Lut 2011
AnEcZkA3370
Immunolog
Immunolog

Użytkownik zbanowany

Powrót do góry

Link

Link

PostWysłany: Sob 10:54, 05 Lut 2011
Mrukasia
Chirurg ogólny
Chirurg ogólny

Pochwał: 24

Miasto: Tam gdzie diabeł mówi dobranoc
Powrót do góry

7x11 "Family Practice" - promo #07 http://www.housemd.info.pl/news/2551/7x11-family-practice-promo-07.html

7x11 "Family Practice" - promo #08 http://www.housemd.info.pl/news/2552/7x11-family-practice-promo-08.html

PostWysłany: Sob 23:50, 05 Lut 2011
ToAr
(prze)Biegły Rewident
(prze)Biegły Rewident

Powrót do góry

Obsada House'a w samolocie:)

Link

PostWysłany: Nie 20:34, 06 Lut 2011
AnEcZkA3370
Immunolog
Immunolog

Użytkownik zbanowany

Powrót do góry

7x12 - You must remember this - Additional Promotional Photos.

PostWysłany: Pon 11:23, 07 Lut 2011
anola
Rezydent
Rezydent

Pochwał: 17

Powrót do góry

FayObserver.com

TV Diva: Will House go too far?

Cytat:
"HOUSE"

The relationship between House (Hugh Laurie) and Cuddy (Lisa Edelstein) has always been complicated, which is one of the reasons why it's so interesting. It's those complexities that make their romantic relationship even more intriguing. House manipulates and lies to Cuddy on medical issues. She knows this, and most of the time will accept this in the name of patient care. Or if she gets mad, she doesn't stay mad for long. At the end of the day, House is a brilliant doctor. But tonight, House may cross the line when the patient is Cuddy's mom, played by Candice Bergen. We caught a glimpse of the persnickety mother a few weeks ago. Let's just say that Bergen seems to have perfected the obnoxious mother role after doing similar variations in "Miss Congeniality" and "Sweet Home Alabama." Still, she's Cuddy's mom, and House will do anything for Cuddy. But what happens when new details about mom's past are revealed, and how far will House's team follow him down the murky road of medical ethics? Can Cuddy look the other way on this one? 8 p.m. Fox

Dodano 4 minut temu:

House - Season 7 - 'You're the Best Ever' (NFL Super Bowl Game Day Commercial) [HD]

Link

PostWysłany: Pon 12:45, 07 Lut 2011
AnEcZkA3370
Immunolog
Immunolog

Użytkownik zbanowany

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Ten temat jest zablokowany bez możliwości zmiany postów lub pisania odpowiedzi    Strona Główna -> Spoilery Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Idź do strony Poprzedni  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Następny
Strona 12 z 17

Skocz do: