[sezon 7] Spoilery bez komentowania!
Idź do strony Poprzedni  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Następny

Napisz nowy temat   Ten temat jest zablokowany bez możliwości zmiany postów lub pisania odpowiedzi    Strona Główna -> Spoilery
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Wiadomość Autor

Zacytuj zaznaczone Odpowiedz z cytatem

7x16 - Out of the Chute - Additional Promotional Pictures.

PostWysłany: Czw 13:04, 03 Mar 2011
anola
Rezydent
Rezydent

Pochwał: 17

Powrót do góry

"Bombshells" Sceny zza kulis

Link

Dodano 9 minut temu:

Cytat:
Episode 7x20's title is: Changes

Locations:
Mar 8th - 10363 Glenbarr Ave // Cheviot Hills - Arlene's House

Dodano 15 godzin 17 minut temu:

House - Interview Excerpts with Lisa Edelstein & Greg Yaitanes

Cytat:
House Fans,

I was just a part of the Lisa Edelstein and Greg Yaitanes Conference Call where they chatted about a wide variety of stuff coming up in next weeks episode 'Bombshells' as well as what else is going on in the world of House. I've bullet-pointed it to make it easier to follow:

Bombshells Teasers
Lisa channels 'Robert Redford' in one of the Dream sequences.
Every Dream in the episode is significant.
Bombshells was like directing 5 movies in one episode.
The dream sequences are: 1950s, Western (Think Butch Cassidy), Musical, Horror & Sitcom.
Greg describes the sitcom dream as House meets Two and a Half Men. The scene involves Hosue and Wilson to which someone joked that the recovering alcoholic House is playing the current 'recovering' alcoholic Charlie Sheen's character. Lisa joked that maybe it was the shows fault: "A butterfly flaps it wings [on House] and Charlie Sheen loses it."
So You Think You Can Dance's Mia Michaels directed the musical sequence; "Those two and a half minutes are all her" says the episodes director Greg. Lisa comments that she had around 5 hours of rehearsals with Mia before the actual episode started filming.
Lisa got to use a gun and she joked that even though it had blanks in, the crew still were fearful of her when she had it.
Lisa sees Bombshells as the second half of the previous episode. What came before it was very much a lead in to this episode.
Greg sees the episode as having a lot of Inner Reflection.
The Musical is Lisa's favourite dream of the episode.

General Season 7 Teasers
Someone asked about Drug Use, Leaving Characters, Relationship Problems in relation to the season finale. Greg's Response: "Everything like this will come to it's head by then."
House & Cuddy is in the foreground for the remainder of the season.

Lisa on Cuddy
The end of the last episode was a complicated moment for her, she now knows House will be messed up by their relationship.
Cuddy & House would always, no matter what, find a way to work together regardless of how the relationship goes (In Lisa's Opinion)
It's hard for Cuddy to find someone with the power that she has. Even though House appears to have that power, in some ways he is also a child. This of course complicates things.

Lisa & Greg on The Show in General
House has always [since Three Stories] had a formula that allows for quirky episodes such as Bombshells. Greg believes it is one of the shows advantages over other procedurals.
Lisa believes people still love House because of the mixture between his genius and the fact he can say what he wants. "People which they could talk back to people the way House does."
Lisa won 'Best Butt Crack Of The Year' for the episode 'Now What?' She joked she would love to see what the actual award looked like. In the filming of the episode everyone turned away when she was wearing nothing [barring a g-string] as she got herself into the duvet. She joked that even Hugh was a gentlemen and turned away despite being in the scenes. All in all they made her feel very comfortable...

When & if I get the transcript I'll post it up here as well, but that was the bulk of what was said in a very light hearted conference call.
Hope you enjoyed the bits and pieces and comment away below with any thoughts.

Taken from: SpoilerTV http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/03/house-conference-call-with-lisa.html#ixzz1FfPRgrBz

Dodano 47 minut temu:

Nowe zdjęcie promo "BOMBSHELLS"

PostWysłany: Pią 22:50, 04 Mar 2011
AnEcZkA3370
Immunolog
Immunolog

Użytkownik zbanowany
Pochwał: 7
Ostrzeżeń: 1

Powrót do góry

Zdjęcia promocyjne 7x17:

PostWysłany: Sob 0:38, 05 Mar 2011
DOMA
Lucky Number
Lucky Number

Pochwał: 78

Miasto: Poznań/Londyn
Powrót do góry

Last-minute spoiler :lol:

Link

Dodano 1 godzin 13 minut temu:

7x16 promo:

Link

PostWysłany: Wto 3:12, 08 Mar 2011
DOMA
Lucky Number
Lucky Number

Powrót do góry

House - Season 7 - 7x15 - 'Bombshells' Fans Ask: Jesse Spencer & Lisa Edelstein [HD]

Link

Dodano 33 minut temu:

House - Season 7 - 7x15 - 'Bombshells' Videolog w/ Sara Hess and Liz Friedman [HD]

Link

PostWysłany: Wto 9:25, 08 Mar 2011
AnEcZkA3370
Immunolog
Immunolog

Użytkownik zbanowany

Powrót do góry

http://www.tvline.com/2011/03/exclusive-house-creator-on-the-huddy-bombshell-and-what-lies-ahead/

PostWysłany: Wto 21:56, 08 Mar 2011
vampire235
Student medycyny
Student medycyny

Pochwał: 1

Miasto: KrK
Powrót do góry

Spoiler od Ausiello!

Cytat:
Question: Depressed Huddy fan here in need of some positive House scoop. —Ellen
Ausiello: This should turn that frown upside down: Series creator David Shore confirms that later this season “there is an episode in which there is a wedding,” adding with a laugh, “I can almost guarantee it’s not what you’re expecting.” Hmm… I’m beginning to think this might involve Thirteen.

Question: Any news about those House renewal talks? —Sasha
Ausiello: Talks are ongoing, but Shore insists “it’s going to happen. Don’t worry about it.”

Dodano 1 godzin 53 minut temu:

Cytat:
House filming outside the Fox gym this morning...spotted Hugh Laruie, Lisa Edelstein and Candice Bergen!
via claytonmarshall

Dodano 14 godzin temu:

Miejsce nagrywania odcinka 21

Cytat:
Irish Times Bar - Int. Bar

Dodano 49 minut temu:

Nazwa 21 odcinka

Cytat:
The Fix

Cytat:
"House" begins filming Ep7021 'The Fix' at a bar in the Palms District of Los Angeles tomorrow (Fri 11th).

PostWysłany: Czw 10:04, 10 Mar 2011
AnEcZkA3370
Immunolog
Immunolog

Użytkownik zbanowany

Powrót do góry

House 7x16 Global Promo

Link

Dodano 2 minut temu:

Sneak Peaki "Out of the Chute"

http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/03/house-episode-716-out-of-chute-sneak.html

Dodano 4 minut temu:

Opis odcinka "Out of the Chute"

Dodano 2 minut temu:

Spoiler na temat 7x16

Spojler:

http://www.tvline.com/2011/03/house-exclusive-huddy-breakup-drives-house-back-to-spoiler-alert/

Dodano 4 minut temu:

Sneak Peak z Wilsonem 7x16

Link

Dodano 2 minut temu:

Sneak Peak 7x16

Spojler:

http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/03/house-episode-716-out-of-chute-another.html

Dodano 8 minut temu:

Link

Dodano 2 minut temu:

<<Balance>> Sneak Peak 7x16

Link

PostWysłany: Pią 7:22, 11 Mar 2011
AnEcZkA3370
Immunolog
Immunolog

Użytkownik zbanowany

Powrót do góry

Opis odcinka 7x17 "Fall From Grace":

Cytat:
House - Episode 7.17 - Fall From Grace - Short Episode Synopsis

A young homeless man with a history of drug abuse (and a secret) arrives at the hospital with bad burns and scars on his chest. Meanwhile, Cuddy tells Wilson that she feels guilty about breaking up with House.
Original Air Date: Mar 21, 2011

Guest Cast: Amber Tamblyn: Martha Masters Tacey Adams: Mrs. Weston Christopher Marquette: Danny Bobbin Bergstrom: Nurse Thomas Crawford: Bernard

źródło: http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/03/house-episode-717-fall-from-grace-short.html

Dodano 1 godzin 59 minut temu:

Cytat:
Lisa on Cuddy's reaction to the breakup

LISA EDELSTEIN ON CUDDY ‘DEALING WITH THE FALLOUT’ OF THE BIG HUDDY BREAKUP

There’s quite obviously a rough road ahead for Lisa Cuddy and Co. at Princeton-Plainsbro now that House has fallen back into his addiction following the big Huddy breakup we saw last week. But just how grim are things going to get? (After all, we saw him on the ledge of a balcony in the preview for next week’s episode!) Well, Lisa Edelstein tells EW that things are going to get much worse for everyone before they get better.

“She took a major risk this season, and it didn’t work, which is extremely disappointing, but it was something she had to do,” Edelstein tells EW. “But now she’s dealing with the fallout.”

At least in next week’s episode, House deals with that fallout with a healthy diet of pills, prostitutes, other extremely risky behavior. (I can confirm that’s as fun to watch as it sounds. J) And while the ever-poised Cuddy doesn’t quite spiral out of control, her reaction might surprise us, Edelstein teases.

“As mature as you think Cuddy might be, she’s still dealing with House and his reactions are so extreme, it puts her in a position of having deal with really extreme choices, which happens really quickly,” she says. The team also feels the ripples, she claims, as the out-of-control House threatens the quality of care they’re able to give their patients. Sum: It’s a rough road all around. (And we happily anticipate the train wreck…)

źródło: http://www.drhouse-forum.de/spoilerecke/spoiler-season-staffel-7-t642-768.html

PostWysłany: Pią 23:25, 11 Mar 2011
flower
Rezydent
Rezydent

Pochwał: 2

Powrót do góry

Cytat:
"House" will be at a burger joint with a 2nd Unit in South Central Los Angeles on Wed the 16th and at a private home near FOX on Thur 17th.

Dodano 9 godzin 2 minut temu:

7x21

Cytat:
Locations:
3/11 - Irish Times Bar - Int. Bar
3/15 - Broadway Boxing Gym South Central - Boxing Gym
3/16 - 3 Boys Burgers South Central - Int. Pluta's Pizza
3/17 - Cheviot Hills - Int. Tony's House // Int. Dr. Lee's Office

PostWysłany: Sob 15:33, 12 Mar 2011
AnEcZkA3370
Immunolog
Immunolog

Użytkownik zbanowany

Powrót do góry

Nie mogłam się zdecydować gdzie to umieścić (ciągle nowicjusz na forum) ale skoro piosenka pojawiła się w promo 7x16 to chyba dobrze tu pasuje.
Nic ująć nic dodać - piosenka o Housie.

"Dazzled by You" - Bob Geldof

In abandoned empty
rooms
Lying naked in my ruin
And I was dazzled by you
Dazzled by you

I was whipped and I was raw
When I looked up and I saw you
And I was dazzled by you

I had barely survived
Saw no point in being alive
And I was dazzled by you

And with a cold and bitter venom
I hated each and every women
But I was dazzled by you

In the midest of my despair
I was coming up for air
When I was dazzled by you

With your soft and tender touch
You gently picked me up
I was dazzled by you

PostWysłany: Sob 22:34, 12 Mar 2011
amazing
Student medycyny
Student medycyny

Powrót do góry

Cytat:
"House" this week Ep 7021 'The Fix'... Mon- on stage @ FOX Tue- @ Broadway Boxing LA Wed- @ 3 Boys Burgers LA Thu- @ Private Home near FOX

Dodano 8 godzin 20 minut temu:

Cytat:
House On Fire | If you thought the House/Cuddy dynamic was prickly before they paired up only to peter out, you ain’t seen nothing yet. Lisa Edelstein told me that the break-up stands to “add a lot of really great texture to how they have to deal with each other.” That’s right, neither party will be scurrying off to a new job to dodge old hurt. “These are two grown-up complicated people who love what they do,” Edelstein explains, “so I think they will, no matter what, always find a way to continue doing what is their life.” During this difficult time, might Cuddy get a comforting dose of warm and fuzzy when her mom (played by Candice Bergen) returns in Episode 20? “No, definitely not,” Edelstein says with a laugh. “They are still at each other’s throats.”

PostWysłany: Pon 19:03, 14 Mar 2011
AnEcZkA3370
Immunolog
Immunolog

Użytkownik zbanowany

Powrót do góry

7x17 promo:

Link

PostWysłany: Wto 2:10, 15 Mar 2011
DOMA
Lucky Number
Lucky Number

Powrót do góry

Czy ktoś mógłby się pokusic o przetłumaczenie cytatu Aneczki?

PostWysłany: Wto 8:50, 15 Mar 2011
nowa
Student medycyny
Student medycyny

Pochwał: 1

Miasto: Gliwice
Powrót do góry

nowa napisał:
Czy ktoś mógłby się pokusic o przetłumaczenie cytatu Aneczki?

House staje w ogniu | Jeżeli myśleliście, że relacje House/Cuddy były drażliwe zanim się sparowali tylko po to, żeby zaraz się rozstać, to jeszcze niczego nie widzieliście. Lisa Edelstein powiedziała mi, że całe to zerwanie "dodaje dużo naprawdę świetnej głębi do tego jak muszą radzić sobie ze sobą nawzajem". Tak jest. Żadne z nich nie pobiegnie szukać nowej pracy by uniknąć rozdrapywania rany. "To dwoje dorosłych, skomplikowanych ludzi, którzy kochają to co robią" wyjaśnia Edelstein "więc myślę, że cokolwiek by się nie działo, to oni zawsze będą szukać sposobu, żeby móc nadal robić to co jest kwintesencją ich życia." Czy Cuddy, w tym trudnym czasie, będzie mogła otrzymać krzepiącą dawkę ciepła i czułości, kiedy jej mama (grana przeż Candice Bergen) powróci w odcinku 20? "Nie, zdecydowanie nie" mówi Edelstein ze śmiechem. "Nadal będą skakać sobie do gardeł".

btw... jizz ale mam fazę na tłumaczenie. Może o jakiegoś fika się pokuszę ^^'

PostWysłany: Wto 18:39, 15 Mar 2011
orco
Tłumacz

Pochwał: 28

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Ten temat jest zablokowany bez możliwości zmiany postów lub pisania odpowiedzi    Strona Główna -> Spoilery Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Idź do strony Poprzedni  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Następny
Strona 15 z 17

Skocz do: