[sezon 7] Spoilery bez komentowania!
Idź do strony Poprzedni  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Następny

Napisz nowy temat   Ten temat jest zablokowany bez możliwości zmiany postów lub pisania odpowiedzi    Strona Główna -> Spoilery
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Wiadomość Autor

Zacytuj zaznaczone Odpowiedz z cytatem

Od Ausiello:

Cytat:
Soon, Jennifer Morrison may not just be paying How I Met Your Mother a house call, she may be calling the hitcom home.

Sources confirm to me exclusively that the House grad is among a handful of actresses in the running to play a major new love interest for Ted.

How major? Well, I don’t know if she’s the mother we’ve been waiting to meet. However, I do know that the character—a quick-witted, rabble-rousing activist who initially clashes with Ted over the planned demolition of a historic New York hotel—will appear in as many as 13 episodes this season.

Other names in the mix include Minka Kelly and Jacinda Barrett.

If Morrison doesn’t get the part? At least we can look forward to seeing her on NBC’s new action-drama, Chase; she just shot an episode opposite her real-life boyfriend, Amaury Nolasco.

So, thoughts? Is the prospect of Morrison as a Mother lover too good to be true? Sound off below!
Nie wiem czy to tu może być,ale nie wiedziałam gdzie wkleić :mrgreen:

Dziadek Yogi i jego...;*-order Guśki
Guśka moja sis;* mój zÓy mały niecenzuralny pomocnik BuBu ;d
Moje ZÓe i Nikczemne Siostrzeńce Nutty Nettie i Max :D
''Do I have to tell the story
Of a thousand rainy days since we first met
It's a big enough umbrella
But it's always me that ends up getting wet''

PostWysłany: Czw 14:25, 09 Wrz 2010
Nika603
Laryngolog
Laryngolog

Pochwał: 2

Miasto: Pszów
Powrót do góry

Spoilery od Ausiello :lol:

Cytat:
Question: Have you seen the House premiere? If so, thoughts? —Robin
Ausiello: Yes, I’ve seen it—it’s the reason this column arrived a little late. If you’re a Huddy fan, you’re going to swoon yourself silly. The Sept. 20 opener features the star-crossed lovers cuddling, bathing, massaging, champagne-toasting, and—of course—kissing. I think I counted a dozen smooches in the first 15 minutes alone. The episode will also answer the burning question, “What does Hugh Laurie look like wearing nothing but a laptop?”

Question: Should we read anything into the fact that Chase is touching Thirteen’s shoulder in House‘s season 7 key art? —Nina
Ausiello: After watching the premiere, I would have to say HELL YES YOU SHOULD.

Question: How does House’s team—specifically Chase, Taub, and Foreman—react to House and Cuddy being an item? —Brandon
Ausiello: To quote Dr. Crankenstein in episode 2, one is “in favor,” another is “indignant,” and a third is “indifferent.” Now head to the comments and match the adjective with the character! But first, repeat after me: “Games are fun.”

Dodano 2 godzin 17 minut temu:

Scan z EW:

PostWysłany: Czw 20:46, 09 Wrz 2010
DOMA
Lucky Number
Lucky Number

Pochwał: 78

Miasto: Poznań/Londyn
Powrót do góry

Zdjęcia promocyjne 7x02:

Ojoj, nie złączyły mi się posty...

PostWysłany: Pią 19:58, 10 Wrz 2010
DOMA
Lucky Number
Lucky Number

Powrót do góry

7x01 "Now What?" - promo #7 http://www.housemd.info.pl/news/2050/7x01-now-what-promo-7.html

Tydzień premier w Fox http://www.housemd.info.pl/news/2049/tydzien-premier-w-fox.html

PostWysłany: Pią 20:35, 10 Wrz 2010
ToAr
(prze)Biegły Rewident
(prze)Biegły Rewident

Pochwał: 63

Powrót do góry

Selfish Press Release:

Cytat:
AN IMPOSSIBLE DECISION MUST BE MADE ON AN ALL-NEW “HOUSE”
MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 27, ON FOX
Alyson Stoner (“Phineas and Ferb”) Guest-Stars

When Della (guest star Stoner), a seemingly healthy and active 14-year-old, suddenly collapses during a skateboarding exhibition, House and his team struggle to diagnose her condition and reassure her parents who already have to cope with their son’s terminal illness. After her body rejects a donor lung, and with time running out to save her life, Della’s family is left with little hope of securing a new donor and faced with a seemingly impossible decision regarding the fate of both children. Meanwhile, House tries to appease an elderly father and his son at the clinic, and House and Cuddy begin to face the challenges of taking their romantic relationship into the workplace in the all-new “Selfish” episode of HOUSE airing Monday, Sept. 27 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (HOU-702) (TV-14 D, L, S)

Cast: Hugh Laurie as Dr. Gregory House; Lisa Edelstein as Dr. Lisa Cuddy; Robert Sean Leonard as Dr. James Wilson; Omar Epps as Dr. Eric Foreman; Jesse Spencer as Dr. Robert Chase; Peter Jacobson as Dr. Chris Taub

Guest Cast: Alyson Stoner as Della; Sean Smith as Ernest; Stephanie Courtney as Claire; Dwier Brown as George; Cody Saintgnue as Hugo; Chase Austin as Billy; Murray Gershenz as Maurice; Allan Rich as Sidney; Reggie De Leon as Vincent; Bobbin Bergstrom as Nurse

Screen a programu Tonight Show:

PostWysłany: Sob 6:22, 11 Wrz 2010
DOMA
Lucky Number
Lucky Number

Powrót do góry

tydzień premier w fox tv

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcvTCVV2rvs

PostWysłany: Sob 11:24, 11 Wrz 2010
janeczka85
Stomatolog
Stomatolog

Pochwał: 1
Ostrzeżeń: 1

Powrót do góry

Tłumaczenie spoilera Domy dla zainteresowanych:

Cytat:
Kiedy Della, pozornie zdrowa i aktywna 14-latka, nagle mdleje podczas wystawy skateboardingu, House i jego zespół walczy aby zdiagnozować jej stan i uspokoić rodziców, którzy już muszą radzić sobie ze śmiertelną chorobą ich syna. Po tym jak jej ciało odrzuca płuco dawcy i czas aby uratować jej zycie ucieka, rodzinna Delli zostaje z małą nadzieją znalezenia nowego dawcy i zmierza się z decyzją wpływającą na los obojga dzieci. W tym czasie House stara się uspokoić starszego ojca i jego syna w klinice. House i Cuddy stają przed wyzwaniem, jak pogodzić ich zwiazek w miejscu pracy. Towszystko w nowym odcinku House'a - "Selfish", poniedziałek 27-go września.

- by Chasper:*
Sinaj - my sweet soulmate :*:*
Moja zÓa maagdaa umilająca mi chwile w schowku :twisted: złota lista
Johnny, johnny, john--> http://johnnydepp.blox.pl/html

PostWysłany: Sob 11:27, 11 Wrz 2010
Hambarr
Psychiatra
Psychiatra

Pochwał: 30

Powrót do góry

Link

E: Nic nowego, ale wklejam

Link

PostWysłany: Sob 12:29, 11 Wrz 2010
Katarzyna
Laryngolog
Laryngolog

Pochwał: 3

Miasto: Katowice
Powrót do góry

Aktor z serialu Heroes - Jack Coleman zagra gościnnie w odcinku House.
źródło: http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/09/house-season-7-casting-news-heroes-star.html

PostWysłany: Nie 19:05, 12 Wrz 2010
flower
Rezydent
Rezydent

Pochwał: 2

Powrót do góry

Link

PostWysłany: Nie 19:39, 12 Wrz 2010
DOMA
Lucky Number
Lucky Number

Powrót do góry

7x01 "Now What?" - promo #9 http://www.housemd.info.pl/news/2057/7x01-now-what-promo-9.html

7x01 "Now What?" - promo #10 http://www.housemd.info.pl/news/2058/7x01-now-what-promo-10.html

PostWysłany: Pon 10:25, 13 Wrz 2010
ToAr
(prze)Biegły Rewident
(prze)Biegły Rewident

Pochwał: 63

Powrót do góry

Od Ausiello:

Cytat:
Quick, somebody put on Streisand singing “The Way We Were.” Fox has just given me—and, in turn, I’m giving you—a first look at its cinematic tribute to the heartwarming history of House‘s Dr. Crankypants and at-long-last love Cuddy. What will happen now that they’re a real couple? Find out, when the show kicks off its seventh season on Sept. 20. In the meantime, enjoy this little bit of foreplay…

Link

Dodano 5 godzin 10 minut temu:

Z TV Guide:

Jest też do tego artykuł, ale na razie słabej jakości scan:

Dodano 4 godzin 12 minut temu:

So Fox :]

Link

Dodano 8 minut temu:

GY napisał:
Cytat:

'Yo! Tonight! The 5D season finale is repeating on FOX. Check it out. And tomorrow clips from the season open will be up at fox.com/House'

Nie idźcie do szkoły/pracy i odświeżajcie dzisiaj stronę FOXa, bo wyjdą Sneak Peeki! :lol:

Dodano 5 godzin 15 minut temu:

Nie mam dźwięku, ale zakładam, że mówili o Housie :]

Link

Link

Link

Link

Dodano 1 godzin 46 minut temu:

Tytuł 7x09: Larger than Life

Dodano 6 godzin 39 minut temu:

Jeszcze jedno zdjęcie promocyjne:

Dodano 1 godzin 19 minut temu:

Cytat:
I am so super-excited about the ‘House’ premiere (airing Sept. 20)! Is it going to live up to the hype? – Lelinor
I think so, especially since Hugh Laurie and Lisa Edelstein act almost exclusively opposite each other in their scenes, resulting in a pretty cool character study à la last season’s psych ward opener. My only quibble is that throughout much of their (ahem) bonding, House is withholding one whopper of a secret from his lady love.

Does the ‘House’ premiere have anything worth watching for someone who doesn’t like “Huddy”? – Sabrina
Well, the Patient Of The Week is a pretty important doctor at Princeton Plainsboro. Also, the episode closes with a nifty twist I didn’t see coming.

Remember the spoiler pics with House and Cuddy at the beach? They were all over the Internet some weeks ago, but we haven’t seen any of these scenes in any promos. Will House and Cuddy really go on a “road trip”? – Ally
A trip is planned. I will say that much.

Are House and Cuddy on a first name basis now, at least outside of the hospital? – DeJune
Why, just because they are “together”? Nah, they still call each other “House” and “Cuddy”… and the occasional “Honeybuns.”

Have ‘House’s opening credits been changed yet? – Sophie
Do you mean, is Jennifer Morrison removed from them? No, her name and clip are still there, at least in the cut I saw.

The new group photo for ‘House’ indicates that there might be something going on between Chase and Thirteen. Does the premiere give something away about that? – Christina
Let’s just say that Chase drops a huge question at Thirteen’s footsteps – at what either is the best or worst-possible time.

źródło: fancast.com

PostWysłany: Wto 16:34, 14 Wrz 2010
DOMA
Lucky Number
Lucky Number

Powrót do góry

Link

PostWysłany: Wto 18:06, 14 Wrz 2010
Juniuś
Terapeutka Anna
Terapeutka Anna

Pochwał: 30

Miasto: Opole/Ostrów Wlkp.
Powrót do góry

http://www.tvfanatic.com/2010/09/house-season-premiere-spoilers-what-is-his-secret/

PostWysłany: Wto 19:07, 14 Wrz 2010
sherlotka
Pediatra
Pediatra

Pochwał: 4

Powrót do góry

Cytat:
Huddy fans will LOVE the House S7 premiere! House and Cuddy stay in his apartment for the entire episode. Craziness!

A jednak... Wycieczki nie będzie :?

Dodano 17 minut temu:

Cytat:
No beach in the premiere. Although, it's talk about. Not in 2nd ep either.

Dodano 1 godzin 24 minut temu:

3 'nowe' zdjęcia promocyjne:

Dodano 4 minut temu:

Trochę odpowiedzi na nurtujące nas pytania :]
http://community.livejournal.com/house_cuddy/2607548.html#cutid1

PostWysłany: Wto 22:19, 14 Wrz 2010
DOMA
Lucky Number
Lucky Number

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Ten temat jest zablokowany bez możliwości zmiany postów lub pisania odpowiedzi    Strona Główna -> Spoilery Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Idź do strony Poprzedni  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Następny
Strona 6 z 17

Skocz do: