[sezon 7] Spoilery bez komentowania!
Idź do strony Poprzedni  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Następny

Napisz nowy temat   Ten temat jest zablokowany bez możliwości zmiany postów lub pisania odpowiedzi    Strona Główna -> Spoilery
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Wiadomość Autor

Zacytuj zaznaczone Odpowiedz z cytatem

Gwiazda "Krzyku" w serialu http://www.housemd.info.pl/news/2073/gwiazda-krzyku-w-serialu.html

PostWysłany: Sro 1:23, 15 Wrz 2010
ToAr
(prze)Biegły Rewident
(prze)Biegły Rewident

Pochwał: 63

Powrót do góry

Cytat:
I'm so excited for House and Cuddy, sitting in a tree! Give me House scoop. — Katy
MICKEY: Well, before Huddy settles into a normal-couple rhythm, we'll get the rom-com, soft-focus sex scene we've all been waiting for, including a scar kissing that is actually quite touching. But if the cranky doc pitching woo makes you want to retch, there's this: Thirteen is leaving! It's no spoiler to say that she is taking a leave of absence from Princeton-Plainsboro and has booked a flight to Rome. But why Rome, bella Tredici? That is indeed the question.

źródło: TVGuide

Plus lepsza wersja scanu:
http://i52.tinypic.com/35mr047.jpg

Dodano 12 godzin 22 minut temu:

Link

Dodano 2 godzin 23 minut temu:

Link

Link

Link

Dodano 54 minut temu:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbdikSY7sZY
Piosenka do sceny otwierającej.

Ostatnio zmieniony przez DOMA dnia Czw 6:14, 16 Wrz 2010, w całości zmieniany 1 raz

PostWysłany: Sro 21:15, 15 Wrz 2010
DOMA
Lucky Number
Lucky Number

Pochwał: 78

Miasto: Poznań/Londyn
Powrót do góry

Wydaje mi sie ze nie bylo

http://blogcritics.org/video/article/tv-review-house-md-season-seven/

http://blogcritics.org/video/article/tv-preview-house-now-what-and1/

PostWysłany: Sro 22:03, 15 Wrz 2010
olcia2001
Student medycyny
Student medycyny

Powrót do góry

Tytuły kolejnych odcinków:
7x03 - 'Unwritten'
7x04 - 'Massage Therapy'
7x05 - nieznany
7x06 - 'Office Politics'
7x07 - 'A Pox on our House'
7x08 - 'Small Sacrifices'
7x09 - 'Larger Than Life'

Dodano 6 godzin 43 minut temu:

Ausiello:

Cytat:
Question: Rumor has it House was shooting some big event on location in downtown Los Angeles last week. Got any deets? —Claudia
Ausiello: You sitting down? Good, ’cause a little birdie confirms to me exclusively that they were shooting a wedding! Now go ahead and stand back up because the bride and groom are, well, nobodies. At least they’re nobodies to us. They’re somebodies to House and Cuddy, who attend the nuptials along with Sam and Wilson. “None of our series regulars are getting married that I know of right now,” says exec producer and aforementioned little birdie Katie Jacobs. “But weddings tend to be a flashpoint for couples. And every couple that has to attend this wedding [ends up] examining where they are in their own relationship.”

Mama Cuddy:
Cytat:
Hope they have a big secretarial budget over at House, because the Fox hit has just cast Murphy Brown—that’s Candice Bergen to you!—as Cuddy’s mother!

The comedy legend’s multi-episode arc, I’ve learned exclusively, will kick off in November. And I’m sure I am far from the only one anticipating fireworks between Mother Cuddy and her new potential son-in-law. (“You hurt my daughter,” I can just hear her saying, “I castrate you.”)

Plus, Bergen’s gig, her first on the tube since Boston Legal closed up shop in 2008, seems likely to give Lisa Edelstein the kind of holy-smoke material that wins Emmys. (Please, please, please, please… ) It probably won’t hurt that Bergen herself already has five of ‘em!

Wywiady:

Link

Link

PostWysłany: Czw 5:26, 16 Wrz 2010
DOMA
Lucky Number
Lucky Number

Powrót do góry

Australian promo

http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/09/house-episode-701-now-what-australian.html

PostWysłany: Czw 8:40, 16 Wrz 2010
janeczka85
Stomatolog
Stomatolog

Pochwał: 1
Ostrzeżeń: 1

Powrót do góry

Cytat:
The first episode takes place almost completely in House’s apartment. House and Cuddy have decided they’re in love and they both stay home from work to eat, play games, talk and make a sex tape. The raunchy filming gets canceled, though, when a worried Wilson (Robert Sean Leonard) decides to visit House and see what’s going on...

http://www.nhregister.com/articles/2010/09/16/entertainment/doc4c91732b3372e191039387.txt

PostWysłany: Czw 15:08, 16 Wrz 2010
DOMA
Lucky Number
Lucky Number

Powrót do góry

Żadnych nowych scen, ale tego chyba jeszcze nie było:

- by Chasper:*
Sinaj - my sweet soulmate :*:*
Moja zÓa maagdaa umilająca mi chwile w schowku :twisted: złota lista
Johnny, johnny, john--> http://johnnydepp.blox.pl/html

PostWysłany: Czw 15:40, 16 Wrz 2010
Hambarr
Psychiatra
Psychiatra

Pochwał: 30

Powrót do góry

Nowa czołówka:

Link

PostWysłany: Czw 18:09, 16 Wrz 2010
flower
Rezydent
Rezydent

Pochwał: 2

Powrót do góry

Link

Dodano 7 godzin 1 minut temu:

Dodano 15 godzin 27 minut temu:

Jeszcze jeden wywiad z Lisą z FOX Fall Party:

Link

Dodano 14 godzin 20 minut temu:

7x03 Press Release:

Cytat:
EVERYBODY LIES ON AN ALL-NEW “HOUSE” MONDAY, OCTOBER 4, ON FOX

Amy Irving (“Alias”) and Cynthia Watros (“Lost”) Guest-Star

When Alice (guest star Irving), the author of a popular children’s book series, inexplicably suffers from a seizure moments before an attempt to take her own life, the Princeton Plansboro team faces the challenges of evaluating both her underlying medical conditions, as well as her unstable psychological state. Unable to diagnose Alice, House becomes particularly motivated, as he’s a fan of her books, and is convinced that the key to unlocking the mysteries of Alice’s condition lies in the pages of her most recent novel. Meanwhile, House takes Cuddy on a double date with Wilson and his girlfriend, Sam (guest star Cynthia Watros), and makes a discovery that proves that life imitates art as the couple continues to make compromises in order to make their relationship work in the all-new “Unwritten” episode of HOUSE airing Monday, Oct. 4 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (HOU-703) (TV-14 L, V)

PostWysłany: Sob 10:53, 18 Wrz 2010
DOMA
Lucky Number
Lucky Number

Powrót do góry

Cytat:
W serialu pojawi się Candice Bergen czyli legendarna Murphy Brown. Tym razem zagra nie tytułową, ale bardzo ważną rolę - wcieli się w matkę Lisy Cuddy! Jak informuje Michael Ausiello z EW.com, aktorka po raz pierwszy pojawi się w odcinku, który stacja Fox pokaże w listopadzie.

Na pewno czeka nas niejedna niezła sprzeczka, zarówno między matką i córką, jak i nową bohaterką a Housem.

źródło : http://www.popcorner.pl/popcorner/1,108009,8384634,Jeszcze_jedna_nowa_postac__I_to_jaka_.html

:houselove: kliknij, jeśli jesteś fanem serialu Bones

PostWysłany: Sob 11:51, 18 Wrz 2010
poprostuxzjawa
Reumatolog
Reumatolog

Pochwał: 39

Miasto: Młodocin
Powrót do góry

Nowe promo poniedziałkowego odcinka:

Link

Dodano 2 minut temu:

I krótko z Access Hollywood:

Link

Dziadek Yogi i jego...;*-order Guśki
Guśka moja sis;* mój zÓy mały niecenzuralny pomocnik BuBu ;d
Moje ZÓe i Nikczemne Siostrzeńce Nutty Nettie i Max :D
''Do I have to tell the story
Of a thousand rainy days since we first met
It's a big enough umbrella
But it's always me that ends up getting wet''

PostWysłany: Nie 10:37, 19 Wrz 2010
Nika603
Laryngolog
Laryngolog

Miasto: Pszów
Powrót do góry

7.01 PICTURES

http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/09/house-7x01-now-what-21-bts-pictures.html

PostWysłany: Nie 20:29, 19 Wrz 2010
janeczka85
Stomatolog
Stomatolog

Pochwał: 1
Ostrzeżeń: 1

Powrót do góry

Link

Parę wersów z 7x01:
Right now, we are more important than what is going on at the hospital.

Why do you have to analyze everything to death?

Quit being so damn logical.

Why didn’t you tell me you love me?

This isn’t gonna work.

Dodano 6 godzin 1 minut temu:

Link

PostWysłany: Pon 5:27, 20 Wrz 2010
DOMA
Lucky Number
Lucky Number

Powrót do góry

Siódmy sezon. Co dalej? http://www.housemd.info.pl/news/2107/siodmy-sezon-co-dalej.html

7x01 "Now What?" - spoilery! http://www.housemd.info.pl/news/2105/7x01-now-what-spoilery.html

Entertainment Weekly: House Party http://www.housemd.info.pl/news/2104/entertainment-weekly-house-party.html

7x01 "Now What?" - Behind The Scenes http://www.housemd.info.pl/news/2103/7x01-now-what-behind-the-scenes.html

PostWysłany: Pon 14:15, 20 Wrz 2010
ToAr
(prze)Biegły Rewident
(prze)Biegły Rewident

Pochwał: 63

Powrót do góry

Spoilery z E!Online:

Spojler:

Could House and Cuddy's Romance Be Over Before It Begins?
Huddy fans, this is not a drill. House and Cuddy are getting together on House.

It's happening for real, it's happening tonight (Fox, 8 p.m.; be there), and it's quite simply the most rewarding union of a TV couple since Pam and Jim got married on The Office...

So what the hell convinced the House producers to finally go for it? And do they giveth only to taketh away by the end of the first hour?

As Huddy fans from way back (does everyone else remember the butt injection as fondly as we do?), we needed answers to these questions and more, so we asked House executive producer Katie Jacobs for the truth, and we think you'll want to hear what she has to say:

The first issue is this: Could House's producers put Gregory House (Hugh Laurie) and Lisa Cuddy (Lisa Edelstein) together just so they could enjoy the perverse pleasure of breaking them up again?

Despite one scene toward the end of the episode that will cause the fandom's pessimists to suspect that House and Cuddy are doomed before they begin, Jacobs assures us that is not the case; the fearful can rest easy.

Jacobs promises, "This is not something that ends right away. This is something that we play out because it's complicated and it's important. We are not giving this storyline short shrift. This would not be easy to wrap up by episode three. Not every story [in every episode] is focused on [the relationship], but it is a part of every episode. Given the complications—their history, where they find themselves in their lives—meaning their ages and the fact that she's a mother—the fact they work together, the fact that she's his boss...there's a lot to play."

But before the season dips into the complications of the Huddy pairing, the premiere practically revels in House-and-Cuddy-dom. If you like their chemistry and have been rooting for them all along, tonight's hour is going to make you positively delirious, and that was quite intentional on the part of the producers, thank you very much.

Jacobs says, "These are not two strangers who have met for the first time at a bar and decide to go home and have sex. There is so much history and there's so much that they just went through that we thought the most interesting thing to see was not to jump ahead to the morning after or the next morning at work. I wanted to actually know how it is that these two people got together. So that was the impetus for picking it right up. We wanted to stay away in the first episode from ‘reality'—reality in quotes—reality being the stuff that's kept them apart: the hospital, she's his boss, she's a mom. The first episode is just allowing those two people to be together before they deal with ‘Can this work in the real world?'"

So, after all these years, what the heck drove House to go where Bones fears to tread? Why aren't the producers trembling at the mere prospect of their leading man and leading lady doing the deed?

According to Jacobs, "To completely deny and avoid their attraction, because we're too afraid of it, I'm not sure I understand that. I know what you're talking about with other series and the threat of getting people together, but I think that's what makes a series interesting, hopefully, is trying the organic stories that haven't been told yet and seeing if it works. The reason why we continue to change or explore things we haven't explored is really because they engage us. We're like, ‘Let's talk about the reality of Cuddy and House getting together and working together,' and then we get excited and the stories start to present themselves." (Hear that, Bones?! Main-character hookups are not inherently narrative quicksand!)

From what we've seen, the beginning of House and Cuddy is the beginning of a fantastic new chapter in the story of House, M.D., one that opens the series up tremendously and reinvigorates a character who was threatening to become stagnant thanks to years of petty misanthropy and tiresome self-destruction. House isn't sunshine and rainbows yet (thank Jeebus), but just the glimmer of happiness and hopefulness is enough to transform the whole show. If you've been drifting away from this series, you must come back and see what happens this year!

Faced with the choice of fishing or cutting bait, the producers of House chose to fish, bless their hearts, and it was a wonderful decision. As Jacobs says, "We are definitely still fishing and I wouldn't see why you wouldn't. It's an embarrassment of riches over here."

Will you be tuning in for House's season premiere tonight? We can't recommend it enough, so ditch Dancing With the Stars for now and come back to one of the smartest and intellectually bravest shows on television. You'll be glad you did.

8)

Ostatnio zmieniony przez Nika603 dnia Pon 21:12, 20 Wrz 2010, w całości zmieniany 4 razy

Dziadek Yogi i jego...;*-order Guśki
Guśka moja sis;* mój zÓy mały niecenzuralny pomocnik BuBu ;d
Moje ZÓe i Nikczemne Siostrzeńce Nutty Nettie i Max :D
''Do I have to tell the story
Of a thousand rainy days since we first met
It's a big enough umbrella
But it's always me that ends up getting wet''

PostWysłany: Pon 21:04, 20 Wrz 2010
Nika603
Laryngolog
Laryngolog

Miasto: Pszów
Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Ten temat jest zablokowany bez możliwości zmiany postów lub pisania odpowiedzi    Strona Główna -> Spoilery Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Idź do strony Poprzedni  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Następny
Strona 7 z 17

Skocz do: