[sezon 5] Spoilery
Idź do strony Poprzedni  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 4, 5, 6 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Następny

Napisz nowy temat   Ten temat jest zablokowany bez możliwości zmiany postów lub pisania odpowiedzi    Strona Główna -> Spoilery
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Wiadomość Autor

Zacytuj zaznaczone Odpowiedz z cytatem

http://www.popcorner.pl/popcorner/1,81588,6175601,Dr_House___05x12____Painless___dzis_premiera_.html

Króciutkie przypomnienie o premierze na popcorner'ze :)

PostWysłany: Pon 20:53, 19 Sty 2009
Wercia214
Pediatra
Pediatra

Pochwał: 2

Miasto: Paczyna
Powrót do góry

Promo do 5x13, emitowane po zakończeniu 5x12 ;)

Link

PostWysłany: Wto 10:37, 20 Sty 2009
Ewel
Neskwikowa BiolKuleczka

Pochwał: 72

Miasto: G.||Gdynia
Powrót do góry

Wikipedia's list of upcoming episodes
"Painless" (Jan. 19)
"Big Baby" (Jan. 26)
"The Greater Good" (Feb. 2)
"Unfaithful" (Feb. 9)
"The Softer Side" (Feb. 16)
"The Social Contract" (Mar. 9)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cuddy gives some of her day-to-day responsibilities to Cameron; the team takes on the case of a teacher who collapsed after spitting up blood during a class.

House 5x13 "Big Baby": Episode Spoilers

Trouble in paradise. When Foreman discovers that Thirteen was given a placebo in the Huntington's clinical trial, he switches her to the real drug behind her back. The truth eventually comes out on Feb. 2 and all hell breaks lose. In the same episode, Cuddy turns the tables on House and tortures him for a change. If you're a Huddy fan, the episode is like a gift from the TV Gods Source: Ausiello
Cuddy is going to ask Cameron to take over her job on House - Yes, it's true. But offering is very different from accepting. And accepting is very different from maintaining. And maintaining is very different from... um… where was I going with this? Source: Ausiello

-------------------------------------------------

HOUSE TESTS CAMERON’S PATIENCE AS THE TEAM TAKES ON THE CASE OF A TOO-GOOD-TO-BE-TRUE TEACHER ON “HOUSE” MONDAY, JANUARY 26, ON FOX

Cuddy decides to spend more time at home to take care of her newly adopted baby and passes some of her day-to-day responsibilities off to Cameron, including supervising House. Cameron is forced to play House’s games and becomes involved in a power struggle as he and the team take on the case of a Special Education teacher who collapsed after spitting up blood in the middle of class. As House tests Cameron’s tolerance for his extreme measures, the patient continues to fall ill and House insists the teacher’s seemingly inherent goodness is actually a pathology. Meanwhile, Foreman must make a critical decision regarding Thirteen’s participation in the Huntington’s drug trial in the “Big Baby” episode of HOUSE airing Monday, Jan. 26 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/ PT) on FOX. (HOU-513) (TV-14 D)
source: fox

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
spoilery do 5x14:

5x14 "The Greater Good" Press Release
"HOUSE" CELEBRATES MILESTONE 100TH EPISODE MONDAY, FEBRUARY 2, ON FOX

The prognosis is excellent for the brilliant, anti-social anti-hero Dr. Gregory House (Hugh Laurie) and his colleagues at Princeton Plainsboro Teaching Hospital as HOUSE celebrates a milestone 100th episode Monday, Feb. 2 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX.

In the 100th episode, "The Greater Good," House and the team take on the case of a woman who collapsed in the middle of a cooking class. When they learn that the patient gave up her career as a highly renowned cancer researcher in order to pursue her own personal happiness, the members of the team question their own happiness (or lack thereof). Meanwhile, Thirteen (Olivia Wilde) begins to suffer serious and life-threatening reactions to her experimental Huntington's Disease clinical drug trial, and Cuddy (Lisa Edelstein) retaliates against House and gives him a taste of his own medicine.

Over the course of five seasons, House has proven no bar is too low and has shocked those around him with the lengths he will go in order to prove he's right from faking brain cancer to score drugs ("Half Wit") to pulling a hair out of his father's corpse to test the DNA ("Birthmarks") to kidnapping his favorite soap star because he's convinced the actor has an illness he doesn't yet realize ("Living the Dream").

Many notable guest stars have appeared on the show over the last 100 episodes including Academy Award winners Mira Sorvino and Joel Grey; Emmy Award winners Sela Ward, Cynthia Nixon, John Larroquette, eljko Ivanek and Charles S. Dutton; recording artists/actors Dave Matthews, LL Cool J, Brandy and Fred Durst; as well as David Morse, who received an Emmy Award nomination for his role on HOUSE. Other notable appearances include Ron Livingston, Anne Dudek, Carmen Electra, Julie Warner, Greg Grunberg, Chi McBride, Samantha Mathis, Lori Petty, Michael Michele, Jason Lewis, Kurtwood Smith, PRISON BREAK star Dominic Purcell and John Cho, who stars with HOUSE series regular Kal Penn in the "Harold and Kumar" films.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://community.livejournal.com/house_spoiler/24101.html#cutid1

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

podobno na koniec 5 sezonu pożegnamy się z jakąś postacią... (mam dziwne przeczucie że to 13)

sis - Sevir :**

... i dopiero wtedy stało się światło

"you are still terribly afraid to be hurt, your imaginary sadism shows that. so afraid to be hurt that you want to take the lead and hurt first." "Only with you, eternity wouldn't be boring."

PostWysłany: Wto 13:40, 20 Sty 2009
Caellion
Dziekan Medycyny
Dziekan Medycyny

Pochwał: 15

Miasto: Bełchatów/łódź
Powrót do góry

http://blog.zap2it.com/korbitv/2009/01/would-gregory-h.html

wywiad z Lisą E. większość dotyczy Huddy ;)

PostWysłany: Wto 16:53, 20 Sty 2009
Ewel
Neskwikowa BiolKuleczka

Powrót do góry

5x13 opis odcinka:

http://www.tv.com/house/big-baby/episode/1248893/summary.html?tag=ep_guide;ep_title;12
5x14;
http://www.tv.com/house/the-greater-good/episode/1248983/summary.html?tag=ep_guide;ep_title;13

Dziadek Yogi i jego...;*-order Guśki
Guśka moja sis;* mój zÓy mały niecenzuralny pomocnik BuBu ;d
Moje ZÓe i Nikczemne Siostrzeńce Nutty Nettie i Max :D
''Do I have to tell the story
Of a thousand rainy days since we first met
It's a big enough umbrella
But it's always me that ends up getting wet''

PostWysłany: Wto 18:12, 20 Sty 2009
Nika603
Laryngolog
Laryngolog

Pochwał: 2

Miasto: Pszów
Powrót do góry

http://housemd.info.pl/wiadomosc,310,5x13-big-baby-spojlery-od-ausiello.html

Dodano 10 godzin 38 minut temu:

http://housemd.info.pl/wiadomosc,312,5x14-the-greater-good-zdjecia.html

Dodano 15 godzin 26 minut temu:

http://housemd.info.pl/wiadomosc,319,robert-sean-leonard-opowiada-o-piatym-sezonie.html

PostWysłany: Czw 14:24, 22 Sty 2009
ToAr
(prze)Biegły Rewident
(prze)Biegły Rewident

Pochwał: 63

Powrót do góry

Dostałam Sms: "producenci oficjalnie potwierdzili, że w tym sezonie będzie Huddy sex"

Nie wiem skąd, nie wiem jak, nie wiem kiedy -źródło jest pewne, wiec nie sądzę, że plotka :)

PostWysłany: Czw 14:37, 22 Sty 2009
T.
Mecenas Timon
Mecenas Timon

Pochwał: 37

Powrót do góry

T. napisał:
Dostałam Sms: "producenci oficjalnie potwierdzili, że w tym sezonie będzie Huddy sex"

Ej...ja też chcę dostawać takie smsy! :D

banner by Aqua_100. :*

PostWysłany: Czw 16:00, 22 Sty 2009
madzia
Lekarz rodzinny
Lekarz rodzinny

Pochwał: 8

Powrót do góry

Cytat:
It's official: House and Cuddy will do the deed

Huddy fans, prepare to plotz.

At last night's 100th episode party for House (held at West Hollywood celeb magnet STK), executive producers David Shore and Katie Jacobs finally revealed what has long been hinted at but never officially confirmed: House and Cuddy will have sex this season.

"Yes, we have figured out the details surrounding Huddy having sex," declared Shore, adding that the duo will seal the deal before the end of the season. "There is a light at the end of the tunnel for fans of Huddy hoping for a hookup. It definitely won't be what people expect. We have to do things our way, the House way. We wouldn't want to have the characters do anything out of character."

Adds Jacobs: "We have to be careful about making moves like this. We do not want to disappoint the fans and just do something out of left field."

Word of the impending Huddy romp took leading man (and romp participant) Hugh Laurie off guard. I think. (You never really know with Laurie.) "Really? They told you that? They haven't told me that. Do you suppose either one of them were ever going to tell me that? Was I just going to come in one day and read that in a script and be given no preparation time? Now I'm nervous. And I have to start doing some push-ups or sit-ups. Did they tell you how much of me will be shown? What areas do I need to work on? Now I am really glad I didn't eat that 100-episode cake."

After taking a moment to digest the news, Laurie conceded that the development was a long time coming. "I think it will be a lot of fun," he said. "These two characters, for all their bickering, obviously take such pleasure in each other's company. They are two loners and there is a sort of comfort that they give to each other. This could be very sweet and touching, and, then I am sure, because I know David and how his sick mind works, it will all go pear-shaped."

Lisa Edelstein also admitted to being in the dark about the Huddy hookup -- although, c'mon, the seed was rather publicly planted (by me!) last week. "I did not know they were going do it for sure," she confessed. "I always figured someday it was inevitable but I had not heard that yet."

Echoing Laurie's sentiments, Edelstein expressed confidence that the dicey plot would be handled with great care. "I don’t think there will be any shark jumping because it is still David Shore running the place," she said. "If David got fired and someone else took over the show and put a sex scene in, I might be worried. But because it is David at the reins, I think it will be well thought out and planned and have a point.

"It won't work out anyway," she added with a laugh. "It isn't like they'd would move in together and raise Cuddy's new baby and have a wedding and a house in Connecticut. It will end in disaster. It may be really fun for a brief period of time, but then it will all come crumbling down. David is clearly not comfortable with positivity and happy endings."

Okay, Huddy fans, I want to hear from you: Are you relishing your hard-fought victory? Or is this a case of be careful what you wish for? Sound off below! (Reporting by Carrie Bell)

PostWysłany: Czw 16:16, 22 Sty 2009
T.
Mecenas Timon
Mecenas Timon

Pochwał: 37

Powrót do góry

i po polsku:

“Mamy już dopracowane wszystkie detale związane z Huddy seksem” - powiedział David Shore, dodając także, że zobaczymy seks tej dwójki przed końcem piątego sezonu. “Dla fanów Huddy, którzy nie mogą się doczekać, kiedy ich ulubiona para wreszcie się zejdzie, mamy światełko w tunelu. Nie będzie to na pewno to, czego widzowie się spodziewają. Musimy wszystko zrobić w nasz sposób, w House’owy sposób. Na pewno nie chcemy, by bohaterowie wypadli ze swojej roli”.

Katie Jacobs dodaje: “Musimy być ostrożni, kiedy posuwamy pewne sprawy do przodu. Chcemy zrobić coś zaskakującego i nie zawieść fanów”.

Nadchodzące igraszki to coś, co było zaskoczeniem dla Hugh Laurie. Tak mi się wydaje. Właściwie z nim nigdy nie wiadomo. “Naprawdę? Powiedzieli Ci coś takiego? Mnie nic nie mówili. Sądzisz, że chcieli mi to powiedzieć? Czy któregoś dnia po prostu przeczytałbym scenariusz i nie miałbym żadnego czasu na przygotowanie się ? Teraz zaczynam się denerwować. Muszę zacząć ćwiczyć. Powiedzieli Ci może, ile mojego ciała chcą pokazać? Nad jakimi partiami muszę popracować? Naprawdę cieszę się, że nie jadłem tego ciasta z okazji 100 epizodu”.

Po chwili, gdy przemyślał już całą sprawę, Laurie przyznał, że od dawna się tego spodziewał. “Myślę, że to będzie świetna zabawa. te dwie postaci przez cały czas się ze sobą sprzeczają, ich towarzystwo niewąpliwie sprawia obojgu przyjemność. Oboje są samotnikami i potrafią się nawzajem pocieszyć. To może być bardzo słodkie i poruszające. Wiem, jak pracuje pokręcony umysł Davida, więc potem z pewnością coś pójdzie nie tak.”

Lisa Edelstein przyznaje, że nie widzi przyszłości Huddy w różowych barwach, jednak, dajcie spokój, jeszcze tydzień temu mówiła, że nie wie, czy House i Cuddy będą uprawiali seks: “Wprawdzie zdaję sobie sprawę z tego, że to nieuchronne, jednak na razie nic mi o tym nie wiadomo”

Lisa przyznaje także, że jest pełna wiary w to, że ta fabuła będzie traktowana przez scenarzystów z dużą troską. “Myślę, że nie zdecydują się na nic ryzykownego, David Shore ciągle wie, czego dokładnie chce. Gdyby David został zwolniony i ktoś, kto zająłby jego miejsce, postanowiłby wprowadzić scenę seksu, mogłabym być zaniepokojona. Jednak wiem, że skoro David się tym zajmuje, wszystko będzie dokładnie zaplanowane i miało coś na celu”.

“To i tak nie będzie idealne” - dodaje ze śmiechem. “To nie tak, że zamieszkają razem, wezmą ślub, będą razem wychowywać dziecko Cuddy i kupią dom w Conenctitut. Pewnie skończy się katastrofą, przez pewien okres czasu to będzie świetna zabawa, a potem zacznie się walić. David Shore zdecydowanie nie lubi typowych happy endów.”

"Kopiowanie tekstów bez podania źródła zabronione."
więc, za House MD Fan Site

FUS - Frakcja Uaktywnionych Seksoholików

PostWysłany: Czw 19:54, 22 Sty 2009
Lupus
Kot Domowy

Pochwał: 5

Powrót do góry

http://housemd.info.pl/wiadomosc,323,5x13-big-baby-4-sneak-peaki.html

Dodano 41 minut temu:

capsy z Big Baby

http://housemd.info.pl/wiadomosc,325,enews-capsy-z-5x13-big-baby.html

Dodano 18 minut temu:

5x14 The Greather Good - Press Release

http://housemd.info.pl/wiadomosc,326,5x14-the-greater-good-press-info.html

PostWysłany: Pią 13:23, 23 Sty 2009
ToAr
(prze)Biegły Rewident
(prze)Biegły Rewident

Powrót do góry

http://community.livejournal.com/house_cuddy/1757860.html#cutid1

wywiad z Lisą i Hugh ;)
plus Olivka&Omar

5x15 "Unfaithful" press release

Cytat:
A FAKE CASE BECOMES A REAL ONE AS THE TEAM TREATS A PRIEST WHOSE PAST HAS TAKEN HIS FAITH FROM HIM ON “HOUSE” MONDAY, FEBRUARY 9, ON FOX
When a priest who runs a homeless shelter sees a bleeding Jesus hovering at his doorstep, he is admitted to the ER. House takes on the case as a distraction for the team while he confronts Foreman and Thirteen about their relationship. The team soon learns the priest had been involved in a molestation scandal that caused him to lose his faith. However, just as they are about to dismiss his case, the patient’s condition takes a drastic turn for the worse, and House grapples with his past and his belief in the “Unfaithful” episode of HOUSE airing Monday, Feb. 9 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/ PT) on FOX. (HOU-515) (TV-14 D)

Cast: Hugh Laurie as Dr. Gregory House; Lisa Edelstein as Dr. Lisa Cuddy; Omar Epps as Dr. Eric Foreman; Robert Sean Leonard as Dr. James Wilson; Jennifer Morrison as Dr. Allison Cameron; Jesse Spencer as Dr. Robert Chase; Peter Jacobson as Dr. Chris Taub; Kal Penn as Dr. Lawrence Kutner; Olivia Wilde as Thirteen

Guest Cast: Jimmi Simpson as Daniel Bresson; Jake Thomas as Ryan; Janet Haley as Eileen; Terrance Ellis as Daryl; Nick Josephs as Man; Bobbin Bergstrom as Nurse

źródło: http://community.livejournal.com/house_spoiler/31297.html

PostWysłany: Sob 10:49, 24 Sty 2009
Ewel
Neskwikowa BiolKuleczka

Powrót do góry

po polsku

http://housemd.info.pl/wiadomosc,328,5x15-unfaithful-press-info.html

PostWysłany: Sob 11:59, 24 Sty 2009
ToAr
(prze)Biegły Rewident
(prze)Biegły Rewident

Powrót do góry

http://www.popcorner.pl/popcorner/1,81588,6195310,Fani_Huddy___przygotujcie_sie__Bedzie_bardzo_goraco.html

nie jestem do końca pewny czy to jeszcze można uznać spoilerem ale wrzucam tu.

-----

5x13 Big Baby: The team take on the case of a Special Education teacher who spits up blood and collapses in the middle of class. Meanwhile, Cameron finds herself taking on some of Cuddy's duties, including dealing with House, and Foreman has to make a decision concerning Thirteen's participation in the clinic trials.

5x14 The Greater Good:
A former cancer researcher collapses in the middle of a cooking class, and the team are forced to reevaluate their own lives when they learn she gave up a promising career to seek personal happiness. Meanwhile, Thirteen suffers adverse reactions from the clinical trials, and Cuddy gives House a dose of his own medicine.

5x15 Unfaithful:
House struggles with his own beliefs as he takes on a case of priest with a disturbing past who runs a shelter for homeless people and sees a vision of Jesus.

sis - Sevir :**

... i dopiero wtedy stało się światło

"you are still terribly afraid to be hurt, your imaginary sadism shows that. so afraid to be hurt that you want to take the lead and hurt first." "Only with you, eternity wouldn't be boring."

PostWysłany: Nie 13:02, 25 Sty 2009
Caellion
Dziekan Medycyny
Dziekan Medycyny

Pochwał: 15

Miasto: Bełchatów/łódź
Powrót do góry

kolejne promo 5x13 Big Baby

http://housemd.info.pl/wiadomosc,331,5x13-big-baby--kolejne-promo.html

Dodano 9 godzin 32 minut temu:

5x15 Unfaithful - zdjęcia promocyjne
http://housemd.info.pl/wiadomosc,343,5x15-unfaithful-zdjecia-promocyjne.html

Dodano 37 minut temu:

spojlery na temat 13 odcinka

http://housemd.info.pl/wiadomosc,344,spojlery-od-korbi-.html

Dodano 11 godzin 36 minut temu:

spojlery od Kritin
http://housemd.info.pl/wiadomosc,347,spojlery-od-kristin.html

PostWysłany: Wto 10:49, 27 Sty 2009
ToAr
(prze)Biegły Rewident
(prze)Biegły Rewident

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Ten temat jest zablokowany bez możliwości zmiany postów lub pisania odpowiedzi    Strona Główna -> Spoilery Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Idź do strony Poprzedni  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 4, 5, 6 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Następny
Strona 5 z 33

Skocz do: